Which news first?

Hinata POV

We arrive at the Uzumaki resident. My father kept looking at me the whole way there. As if he has felt guilty for some reason.

"Father are you okay?" I asked him. He turn his head towards me with sad eyes, but he had a smile. " Yes I'm fine. Just can't believe you all are growing up on us." I look at him more carefully.

He lying, but I not going to push him any further. "Father we'll still visit you no matter how far we are." I told him. " I know that. And if you didn't I would've brought you back myself." I wonder if he feels guilty for what happened to me when I was younger?

" You guys the limo is here!" Hanabi shouted. "Let's go shall we?" He asked "Yes I can't wait." I said.

"Ino why are you wearing black?" My mother asked me

"Ino why are you wearing black?" My mother asked me. "You'll see I giggled with her face confused. I was finished putting my black gloves on. All was left was my black heels.I got a long black dress to cover my long legs.

"Are you and Naruto trying to match?" She ask trying to guess. " Of course not!" I quickly spoke. I was putting on my heels. And then got up just as father told us our ride was here.

"You're just going to have to wait and see for yourself mother." I told her when getting in the limo. "She your daughter." My mother trying to get my father to just tell her why I was dressing in all black.

But he was completely lost "Huh?"

"Sasuke and Kiyomi it hurry up!" Our father shouted

"Sasuke and Kiyomi it hurry up!" Our father shouted. "Dad can you chill out for a second!" My twin sister shouted back leaving him sighing loudly.

"You know she right. You yelling is only harming yourself dear." Our Mother spoke. "How come Izumi and Itachi ready before them?" He spoke. I was just finishing putting my black shoes on.

"What up with the black? You're not being emo are you emosuke." My twin tease. "Oh come, leave your brother alone." Itachi spoke. "ouch." Itachi had flick her forehead.

"You never get tried of that do you?" I ask. "Nope." He then flick me. "Hurry it up!" It was our Mother this time and we all rush into the limo. Scared for our lives.

"You see dear it get stressful."

"Why is my hair a mess!" I shouted

"Why is my hair a mess!" I shouted. Trying to comb it myself. Once that mess was over and got my hair some what tame. I quickly went downstairs, so my mother wouldn't have to yell.

I don't know what with mothers, but they can be scary as hell. "Yes we can be scary, but as long as you behave you should be fine." I heard my father voice. "Did I really just say that out loud?" I groan.

"Yes you did now hurry to the front of the Mansion. Before you have to face the wrath of your mother, my wife." He said. "Naruto!" My mother called. "Hurry!" My father shouted. I hurry my ass to her.

"Aww it nice to see my son turing into a grown man." She said. "Thanks mom." I chuckled with a close eye smile.

"Right on time their here." My father spoke.

A/NSo the two chapters may be short when you read them

A/N
So the two chapters may be short when you read them. Just giving you guys a heads up.