Hang out

Hinata POV
We had made it to the mall. When we walk in there I was amazed at how much things have changed. Even Naruto favorite ramen shop had upgraded. "Welcome back Hinata. Now let go look for clothes!" Ino said excitingly. "We'll meet you guys there in an hour. Me and the Done will be checking shoes." Sasuke said. "If any guys touch either of you tell us we'll beat them up." Naruto and Sasuke had said in a serious tone of voice. " We know that already,but we can handle ourselves. Have a little faith will yeah?" Ino said as I nodded. "Ino,-" Sasuke was about to finish,but we took off. " Those boys always think we can't handle ourselves, yet we beat them sometimes to time when training."Ino said. Key word sometimes. "You're r-right.I-I-It's n-n-not a b-big deal." I said. We had stop at Macy's. "Hey Hinata. Don't text the boys at which store we're at even if they ask." She said with a smirk and I giggled at that.

Naruto POV
When  the girl left I was going to go after them. Until Saskue put his hand on my shoulder. "Dobe you and I will only get yell at by Ino and Hinata won't to talk to us for two days." He told me. I remember the last time that happened. It wasn't a pretty scene. I just sigh then walked with him to the shoe store. I bought 4pairs of  Adidas while Saskue the same amount, but Nikes. We meet with girls. Knowing Ino who would of course have alot of bags in her arms while Hinata only had a few. "Car?" I asked. "Car." Ino reply

***********************************************
We where in the car  at this point, because no one felt like getting out. "Is there a restaurant you guys wanna go to?" I asked to be honest I wanna to do something it's was only 12pm so lunch time. "H-How about Oli-ve Garden?" Hinata asked. "Good thinking Hina!" Ino said. "Yeah I'm down." I said. "Sasuke what about you?" Ino asked. " He look at Ino for a bit then nodded. Me and Hinata look at each shocked, because we both know we'll we think we saw was a small smile on his face. "Drive dobe." Sasuke said. I swear I'm punch him. OH wait already had!  "I have to reserve a spot before the paparazzi." He just turned his head as he look at his alien phone ( iPhone 11pro. Au: It's just looks like one) Ino just call them on her phone. (Same as Hinata) okay they'll be ready for us in 10minutes (Au: shocker ik). " It about ten minutes drive there anyway." I said as I pulled out of the parking lot. It took about 9min so we we're one minute early. "Alright well we're here." I said. I look over to my right to see Hinata a little worried. "Hinata are you okay?" I asked her. She snapped out of it. "Y-Yeah I'm f-fine." She replied. Me and Sasuke gets out of the car then open the doors for the girls. "Arigato." They both said as we walk in. Ino had went up to the lady to get us a table, but not without being interrupt. "May I get your autograph please?" Someone asked Ino. "Sure!" She said. It took about 3min because people kept building up. "I knew we shouldve gotten sunglasses." I mumbled. Then a girl came up to me and Sasuke and ask us for ours. Then guys went up to Hinata a lot. I quickly walked over there to shut that down. "Okay guys we gotta eat." I said as I see Ino telling us to hurry up. We quickly walk over to her then got ourselves a seat. I sat by Hinata. Sasuke and Ino sat by each. Leaving us boys in the back of the seat. "I'll be your guys waiter is there anything I can get you to drink?" The male asked us. "Yes may I get a sprite." I said. As he wrote thing down. "May I have the strawberry lemonade please." Hinata asked in a very polite voice. "Sure cutie." He said. My eyes widened at that I just look at the guy as he smirked. "I'll take a raspberry lemonade please." Ino said. "I'll take a Coke zero." Sasuke said. "Ok your drinks will be out in a sec." He said,but I watch his movement very carefully. He then touches Ino thighs as he walks away. I saw Sasuke eyes widened at that scene. "Girls switch seat with us." Sasuke said. The nodded. Once that settle. I had call a lady over here to get a new server as I explained the situation. Turns out it hasn't been his first time. A new waiter came over to us. " I'm sorry about yours guys first sever, but here are yours drinks." The woman politely said. "Are you ready to order?" She asked. Lucky Ino already knows what we want. "Yes, for the appetizer let me have calamari and mozzarella sticks. And for me I'll have lasagna, for her she'll have fettuccine alfredo with shrimp, for him (Pointing at Sasuke) he'll have just tomato soup, and for Naruto he'll have Chicken & Gnocchi." Ino said. She'll never forget that ever! The lady went away only to com back with the appetizer, then walks away to help other people. " Boys I know you're still shock so are we, but that doesn't mean you need to go on a killer streak." Ino said calmly. "That not it Ino, whenever you guys get touch that our alarm to kick his ass." Sasuke reply. "C-Can y-you let it go for now?" Hinata ask. "For now... For now" I replied. "What do say we hit the park after this it's only 12:35pm." Ino ask. "T-th-that sounds like a great i-id-idea I-Ino!" Hinata said excitingly which made me happy. We finish eating and I'd pay for the bill.

***********************************************
Hinata POV
We had reached the park which was a place in a city that had building everywhere. But the park was massive. With cherry blossoms trees around it. A soccer field in the middle of it all near a nice playground for kids to go too. "Should we get cotton candy?" Naruto ask. "We've just ATE!" Ino said. "But sure cause it took an hour to get here. She said. I just nodded my head. "Meh." Sasuke shaking his head.  "Alright less money to pay anyway." Naruto said. We all gotten (but Sasuke) blue cotton candy. It tastes sweet. "Look like someone on cloud nine." Chuckled Naruto while Ino giggled. I had a red blush across my face. We talk for an hour and decided to head back to the house.

***********************************************
It took two hours, because someone had to use the bathroom for a long time and then got a chilly dog. Once we reach the house we unloaded. I had turned the TV on only to hear something that made us rush to the car again.

ᴥɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀᴥ
Hospital.....

Almost....

Memories won't be lost....

Tracking....