Stay Over

Naruto POV
When we finally got to the house it was about 7:20 which wasn't bad at all. Anyway I got up the front door did a face recognition. Then open the door. We walk in. "Sooooo..... " I started off. "We'll all sleep somewhere together." Ino said. I then nodded.
After everyone took a shower and gotten into their PJs I then say. "Okay guys make yourselves at home." I said. "I think Hinata~ already has." Ino said. I look at Hinata as she moved herself to the kitchen and start to make something. "Oi Hinata what are you making?" I asked her. "Oh-h it's a s-surprise Naruto-kun." She said. I wanted to touch her so badly. But I kept my body to myself. Being respectful. I heard a nosie that was coming closer. "Kurama!" Hinata sounded surprised. The fox jumps on her to lick her face. "I missed you too boy." She said. "Kurama come here." I said so Hinata could finish. But you know what he did. He just stood there be her side then plop down right next to her with a smirk. "Oh just because Hinata here you don't wanna listen?" I said. Hinata just giggled at that. "Fine no treats." I told him. But he then looked at Hinata with his dog eyes. " Naruto-kun d-doesn't wa-nna give  you a t-treat huh? It's okay I'll give you o-one." She said. Her stutter were so cute. "N-Na-Naruto-kun? Y-you don't mind i-if I give him a treat d-do y-you.?" She asked. I can't say no to her. "Sure Hinata! But I'll do it." I said. As I got the bowl to give him food then water then his treat. "You are so lucky that she here otherwise you would've got no treat." I whisper. All Kurama does is just look at me..... then eats. "I-I-It-It's d-do-done." Hinata said. Ino rush downstairs. "Wait before we eat. Naruto did you know what she cooking?" She asked me. "Nope." I replied. " Good. Now put the blind fold on." She told me. "Why?" I asked. "Because I said so." She told me. I finally put it not as Hinata helps me to my seat. I thank her for the meal. I then grab my chopsticks then dove in. "This..is the best Ramen I've ever had!"I shouted. I felt like I was at heaven gates. "Okay so can I take the blind fold off?" I asked. "I-I'll d-do i-it." Knowing who that angel voice sounded like. She took it off by undoing the knot. I look up to see everyone  else eating. "So after this we should do an all nighter!" Ino said.
"T-That sounds like f-f-fun Ino." Hinata reply. Once we were done. Ino and Hinata had clean the bowls and plates. "Okay Let's play truth or dare." (Sleepover 101)

Ino POV
"Okay who gonna first?" I asked. "I'll do it" Sasuke said. "Naruto truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." He replied. Sasuke had a smirk on his face. "I want you to go in the basement with Hinata for 10min lights off into that cold closet." I had smirk also. I see what you're doing. "Can we at least get a blanket!" Naruto whined. "No. You're only allowed to use each other for warmth. So be prepared to cuddle up!" I said. "Ino your in on this!" Naruto asked. "Maybe. Maybe not. Let's go to the basement." I said.

Hinata POV
I can't believe Sasuke would do this to me. I got a text from Neji on my phone.

'Hey, Hinata sorry. I couldn't text you sooner,but just to let you know me and Hanabi are with your parents and my father.  Stay safe and if anything happens calls us and hit any boy that tries to flirt with you. Unless Naruto does it first. Okay bye. '

I just left it on read. I walk down the basement that didn't seem cold at first, but once we get to the closet I shiver. "Okay you two,have ten minutes and we put it on a timer." Ino said. They locked is in the closet and texted me that the timer started once they got up stairs. "I'm sorry Hinata. I should've said truth and we wouldn't be in this mess." He said. "O-O-Oh N-No it's isn't y-your flat N-Naruto-kun." I'd reassured him. I started to shiver a lot now. "Hinata you're cold?" He asked. "Maybe a little bit." I couldn't lie. Even if I did he'd see right through me. "Come here." He said. "N-No it okay." I said. But I shiver even more " Hinata your shivering even more." He said. "N-N-Na-" I got cut off. "Come here and that not an option." He said. He pulled me closer as I pulled my legs up closer to me. My head was on his stomach while my body was curled up. We had about 
5min left. "So what do you think our pay back should be as he played with my hair, which made me blush. "A-A-Ano th-they sh-sh-should hold hands,w-when we a-all go shopping to-tommorow." I said. "That a great idea Hina." He said as he pulled me closer. "Th-Thanks y-you Naruto-kun." I said. I started to hears noises and We knew it wasn't Ino and Sasuke or Kurama, cause if it was. The dog would've been barking. Ino would turn lights. And Sasuke would've knock things over. I look at Naruto and he at me back. "Okay I'm getting a hanger." He said.We heard a noise that sounds like the door was creaking. I didn't know if I should be scared or relieved. "Guys you still awake?" Ino asked us. "Yes now get us out of here." Naruto told them. "Okay wait dobe." Sasuke reply. "I think I left the key up stairs." Ino said. "I-In-Ino...." I said while whining in the process. "Just kidding!" She said.

We went up stairs and the first thing Naruto had gotten was a huge blanket that he said we could share. "Alright you guys what our dare?" Sasuke asked. "Oh no. We'll tell you that in the morning my dear friends." Naruto said and that had caused me giggled. "Fine dobe." He said. I notice that the couch was very huge. No surprise there. But Sasuke was really close to Ino. I notice that Naruto arm is around me and that made a blush come on my face. "Okay should we watch rom-com, Disney, or a Scary movie?" Ino asked. "Let do the Tall grass movie" Naruto Said. I nodded, because I actually like scary movie. About half way into the movie I notice I was laying on someone,but I was too tried to even care.

*Next Chapter*

I'll hold on....

Hot....

Drive...

N-N-Naruto-kun!...