Back

*6 years later 17-18 age*
*

At the Airport*

Hinata POV
It been to long since I've seen everyone back home. California was fun, but had fake people there. Which I was glad I always talk to Ino and them. "Hinata" Kaguya had said sweetly "Yes mother?" I asked" Come on the house has been rebuilt already and we have a surprise for yoooou"Kaguya winked at her older daughter while she giggled."M-Mother!" I was full on blushing.

About an hour later

KushinaPOV
I got a text message from one of my best friends Kaguya, saying that their park in front of their driveway and has Hinata blindfolded. I had gotten a spare key so I can get in the house and get everyone to start decorating.
"Everyone go hide and Naruto,Ino, and Sasuke go in the back of the room!"After everyone got in their hiding place the door open.

Hinata POV
I had a blind fold on by my mother so I didn't see what the new house look like. My mother had open the door by the 'click' sound as I walk in the house and took my blind fold off. The lights turn on and everyone jump out and yell "Surprised Welcome back!" I was speech less. And start to tear up say thank you. "OI HINATA"! I look up at the fourth floor and saw Them...

Sasuke POV
Hinata was shocked and was about to cry. Me, Ino, and Naruto ran to her fast and gave her a big hug."I've miss you guys so much."Hinata said sobbing."But not as much as we miss you Hinata!" Ino was also sobbing.
Me and Naruto look at both of the female up and down and thought of the same thing 'they grown a lot!'

Naruto POV
It has been to long for this moment to go to wasted. We all hug her like we never let her go. We had stop when the adults started to say "awwww."
Then started to laugh when we all were blushing even SASUKE was blushing. I went over to Hinata to talk about how thing we're in America. " It was good although Japan way better" Hinata said "Heck Yeah it is!!" I said while Hinata giggled. That sound sounded like a sweetest Angle on earth,but I snap out of it when Ino and Sasuke was walking towards us but someone block them.

Ino POV
I was watching Naruto and Hinata talking and notice that she was blushing. "Oh Hinata how sweet you are" I said smiling. "Hn" Sasuke had came out of nowhere. " Oh hey Sasuke" I had said with a warm smile. I can't believe I still have a crush on him."Come on let go see what their doing" He said while grabbing my hand. I was blushing lightly."S-Sasuke" I said"What is it?" He asked me"nevermind." "Hn."

Sasuke POV
I knew that I was holding Ino hand , but didn't care at all. As we make our way towards the two birds someone stop us...

"Can I help you Sakura?" Ino had ask calmly as a cloud.

Sakura POV(yes she has one)
"I was looking for sasuke~kun,until I noticed something..." I had said looking at their hands "What is it Sakura we do not have all day" Sasuke snapped at me."S-Sasuke~kun" Just as I was going to say something else they walk pass me. Like I didn't matter so I decided to do something about Hinata and Ino. I called a girl that was apparently the head off the Naruto fan girl club and it shall began. Oh I been knew about Hinata crush on Naruto and how close they are. So Hinata and Ino better watch out from now on.

No one POV
Hinata and her friends had a good time. After everything was clean up the Angle midnight blue hair went look at her new room which was on the fourth floor (five floor house mansion).