Start new

*In front of school*
(Has bashing I think)

Hinata POV
I was I front of the school that had about 3 floor the fourth floor would be the school top where Naruto told me they usually hang out before class and lunch."Good thing I'm early!" I said cheerfully " Hey Hina!" A loud,but sweet voice said which made me jump a little and turning around to see it was Ino as she promise. "Ohayōgozaimasu(good morning) I-Ino." I said with a small smile. "Come on Hinata so we can get your schedule!" Ino said with excitement. I only giggled"L-lead t-the way."

Ino POV
We were walking down the hallway which was big. Since we could wear whatever we want ( as long as it not inappropriate you know) we didn't have to change our shoes. We had to go to the second floor to get to the office. I was talking to Hinata until we heard a noise. I knew exactly what it was a one person who was doing it. " Hinata I want you to cover your ears and eyes got it." I said with a strict voice just to make sure she didn't go against my words. She nodded and we ran as long as she didn't see what was happening in the girl bathroom she'll be fine. 'Sakura what is up with you today doing it with boys these days'.
As the noise lower down I look back at Hinata who didn't seem upset about the noise which meant she listens to me. After 1 min we got to the office where we were meet with Shizune Naruto God mother assistance. " Hey Ino and ... HINATA it been so long since I've seen you you grown so much especially in the front and the back." Shizune had said with a smirk on her face and I had laugh hard remembering she said that to me once .

Hinata POV
I was blushing so hard that my face was all pink. " A-a-ano where Ms. Tsunade." I said stuttering a bit. "Oh come this way and head up she a hugger." Ms.Shizune had told us. We had walk in and I got a hug from Ms. Tsunade. She had gave me my schedule which had nine period. And my home room teacher is the same as Ino, Naruto, and Sasuke. I had most class with them anyway. "Each class is 35min and there will be A,B, and C lunch you have B (same as the other three). "There will be a bell to tell you when to leave class to go to your lunch" Ms.Tsunade told me.

(Neji enroll yesterday)

\Hinata schedule/
Home room-Kakashi
Math-Asuma
Science-Anko
P.E-Gai
Ela-Iruka
B lunch
Music-Kurenai
Theater-Orochimaru
Social Studies-Kakashi

"Okay.""Thank you Ms.Tsunade." I told her "Oh Hinata no problem" As me and Ino was walking out, but then "Hinata watch out for the boy" Ms. Tsunade said with a smirk while winking at me. My face had turn to a light red all over my face. " Come on Hina~ it not to have a body like that trust me." Ino said with a wink. With that I had sigh. School had already started so we had to get to homeroom.
When we got there I was met by Mr. Kakashi and he was surprised to see me. Although he said it so..... loud.

Naruto POV
When I heard Hinata name I look over to the door and saw her. 'She was the most beautiful pe-. Wait what am I THINKING ME AND HER ARE JUST FRIENDS!' When she and Ino walk in a lot of the guys went nuts over Ino and especially Hinata. I growled same with Sasuke. I was really about yell until I felt hand on me it was Shikamaru Sasuke was just watching Ino. "Naruto don't cause a seen be for you make yourself look like a fool." He said in a lazy voice. I just nodded and sat down (he was almost standing) watching Hinata and taking glances at guys in the room.

Hinata POV
Mr.Kakashi apologize for yelling although I told him it was fine. I went up to the white board and wrote my name while Ino went sit in her sit above Sasuke. Poor Sasuke look upset sitting next to some fan girl with pink hair I forgot her name. I had giggled at the scene and every guys said awe which made me blush. " Hello I'm H-Hinata Hyuga I h-hope w-we can be friends" I said with a small smile still blushing. " Okay Hinata, since I made a loud out burst you may have a seat wherever you'd like." He said I told him thank you when I walking towards Ino, but a lot a boy kept eyeing me. We had about 20min of class and me and Ino were with Naruto and Sasuke not caring about the stares I was getting because Neji kept giving them all glares that was scary,but didn't surprise me. I had ask Ino was the boys kept staring at me and she said it in my ear "because of your looks." She then smirk,but I had a trick and went in her ear and told her " But their also looking at you too." I told her but stuttering with every word I said. Me and Ino was blushing my face was way more pink than her. The boys ask us what was wrong and at the same time we both said "N-N-Nothing!!" I was fine after that although two girls kept looking at me one with very light blond hair and the pink hair girl so I ask them why those girls kept looking at me and Ino. Naruto was the first to speak" Theirs names are Shion and Sakura."He continue." Ever since freshman year those two created a fan club of me and Sasuke and will bully anyone who wasn't in the club that talk to us." Sasuke then continue " Ino had a hard time the first year,but with the training she had she had no problem handling them. Not by fighting,but by using words that broke them down." He said with a proud voice causing Ino to blush "All I told them ( the summary version) to back off. Anyway Hina if they bother you then just tell me,Sasuke,Naruto,Neji TenTen, Shikamaru and Temari all we'll handing them." Ino said with a wink I giggle and I'd thank her. The bell had rang and I told myself 'Let the day begin'

*Next Chapter*
Smirks....
Pretty Girl...
Let me stop you right there....
Drama.....