Drama

𝕎𝔸𝕀𝕋
𝖡𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 Melanie Martinez 𝗏𝗂𝖻𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍 (𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺) 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗍. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀e𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!

Naruto POV
We had went to class and we had reached it, but I told Hinata to get behide me as we came early. "Hello-" He stop the continue." N-Naruto! What are you doing here so early" he ask in shock. " Just to show you someone." I told him.
As I move away to the side and saw Iruka-sensei face. It was as if he had saw a ghost. "H-Hinata!" He said in the most shocked voice ever which got me to chuckle a bit. "H-Hello Ir-ruka-sensei." Hinata said. She look so cute. After the bell rang. Hinata introduce herself to the class and yet again boys kept staring at her which wanted me to keep Hinata all to myself. She sat by me,but seem nervous.

Hinata POV
I had saw them again. It as if they place a tracking device on me or something. I sat down and started to the work until I felt things flying at me. I turned around and found a bunch of notes. I read some of them and they were all love notes. I had no idea how to feel about them, because I love Naruto. Naruto notice the notes and threw them all away. I heard a lot of groaning, because of that. Class had 5min left and everyone started to pack up. I saw a girl that I haven't seen before, leave a note on my desk. It read ' Meet us on the field near the benches.' I was freak out. I didn't know who could've sent me it, but still curious and it at school not some battlefield so what the harm in it ? "Hinata what you got there?"Naruto~kun ask me. "O-O-Oh it nothing Naruto~kun." I lied which broke me cause I HATED to lie to anyone. We went back to talking. The bell rang and I told Naruto~kun that I'll find them, but had to do something first. I went to the field by the benches. And saw two same girls that were staring at me and other girls around them. One of them came up to me and started to speak. "Hinata right?" She had light blond hair that standed out had light purple eyes unlike me she kinda of have pupils. I nodded. " Ok, I'ma going to get straight to the point." She said get more aggravated for some reason that I didn't know, I'd back up a little just in case something happens. " Stay away from Naruto-kun." She said in a calm manner. I just stood there as if I got shot in the heart. "W-W-What?" I asked in disbelief. "You heard me. Your no good for him I bet he hates you. I mean look at how you dress you look like a slut!" She said while laughing. I was shocked. Just as I was about to speak someone came in front of me making the Shion and me stutter. "N-N-N-Naruto~kun..."

Naruto POV
I knew something was up from the moment she said "O-O-Oh it nothing Naruto~kun." She was acting strange. I've seen it before so that why I told her okay and walked off until she left. I than follow her but from a far then when I saw her walk to the two people with of course their group of fans girl if me and my buddy Sasuke. I told her not to go to. She does it anyway GREAT! I hid under the bleachers and hear the hold conversation.

" Stay away from Naruto-kun."Shion said.
"W-W-What?" Hinata asked she look like she had gotten hurt BADLY. I wanted to run over and hug her so bad,but I don't why I wanted to. But I decided to stay and wait to see how thing would go. "You heard me. Your no good for him I bet he hates you. I mean look at how you dress you look like a slut!" Shion had told her while laughing with the rest of the girls. The was the last straw for me I was pissed. I walk in front of Hinata my back facing her they both said my name while the rest gasped,but I raised an eyebrow at Shion. Sakura was there so I knew it was mostly her idea and just glared at her while she just rolled her eyes at me. " Is there a problem here ?" I asked in a flat voice most of the scared other were still wooing over me. " Yes Naruto-kun your just in time. Hinata was picking on me and calling me a slut!" At that I just rolled my eyes at her " I don't believe you." I told her. Everyone was shocked. " We all saw it so how would you know?!" Sakura ask in annoyance. "Simple. For one Hinata never cuss. For two I was watching you guys!" I said in angry. "You'll reget it Naruto!" Sakura warned me,but I didn't care. I just grabbed Hinata and left to go in an empty class room. Hinata already knew what was coming....