AfterMath

Naruto POV
as we got in the black limousine which we all got into before any girls or guys ran up to it. I made sure to grab Hinata quick and put her inside quickly. Everyone got in. "Why did we go in so fast. "3 2 1."I had counted. Every student started to rush to the limo and surrounded it." "That." Sasuke had said then got back to his phone. Ino told the driver to honk before anyone get hurt. Nice.
Once we got out of the school area. We started to talk about the day. "So Hinata how was your first day of school?" Naruto ask me. "I-It w-was interesting very." I said. "Hinata just make sure you ignore the girls, there nothing,but jealous people that want everything for themselves." Ino said. "Hn." Sasuke nodded.
I was honestly worried about Hinata. I wanted to be in every single class that she had so I could protect her. The driver stop at her house we all got out and thank him as he drove off. Hinata went up to the door and did a face recognition then we went inside. " A-Alexa turn on the lights please." Hinata said in a soft voice so soft that I could've fell asleep. The lights came on. "Hinata you have a message would you like me to read it ?" The A.I said. "Y-yes." Hinata confirm.

' Hinata your training is at 5:30 and you,Naruto,Ino, and Sasuke can have snacks that are in the fridge. Don't forget that your staying the night at Naruto's house up-love mother'

"Okay so we have an like two hour to get work done." Saskue said. " W-Well let go to the s-study room." Hinata had said as she had lead us to it. So we once we got in there we had found a table to sit down. "Oi, Hinata shouldn't we be in two group it would work better that way?" I asked. Hinata thought about it and ask Teme if it was a good idea. In the end we split into groups of two. "N-No Naruto that not how it goes." Hinata told me. "Then how is it supposed to go?" I asked clearly frustrated. "C-calm down N-Naruto-kun. N-Now watch me." She touch my shoulders that help me alot. I then watch how she had did then tried it on my own "S-See! T-That how y-you do it!" Hinata said in the cutest way I ever seen. I smirk then whisper to her. "But I had your help Hi-na~" I said. I the look at her and chuckled. I got a text from Sasuke-teme.

𖣘 : you done yet dobe
𖦹:yeah Teme

No Ones POV
Hinata and Naruto got up and pack Their stuff up. We went to meet them at the door. Naruto has notice Ino blushing hard same with Hinata. Naruto and Saskue look at each other and smirk and chuckled. "I-I-It's n-n-not f-f-funny!" Ino and Hinata had said. Hinata had show them to the basement which was very nice and clean.Hinata had show the boys where they be changing. While her and Ino would change in the other room. "Just remember to bring your clothes Hinata, cause everyone is staying at my house."Naruto told her.

Hinata POV
It was 5:18 and we would've gotten a Uber,but Since we could all drive we decide Sasuke would drive. "Why I'm I not driving again!" Naruto complain. "Because none of us want to die!" Ino joked although Naruto was not happy about it. "N-Naruto-kun I-I-I'm s-s-sure y-you can drive fine." I told him which seems to make his mood happier. "Let get in before we're late." Sasuke said as he had help Ino in the care and Naruto had help me as well. We got there about 5:28 which was good, because if we were late the worst would've come. I shudder at that thought.

Naruto POV

I had train with Sasuke which was normal although we always came out with a tie. With Hinata and Ino it would mostly be Hinata on too yet somehow Ino can still beat me sometimes. "Alright I think that enough for the day." Anko sensei told us. It was 7pm, and it wasn't that dark thanks to daylight savings. "Okay thank you." I just got off the phone with my mother. "Okay Saskue your car been replaced with mine so....with that being said.... I GET TO DRIVE." I shouted at him. "Hn" Sasuke then turn to Ino and whisper something ( we're about to die so hang on to my arm.) Ino had giggled at that. Which at that point had my head down. "N-Naruto-kun it'll b-be okay." Hinata reassure me with a hand on my shoulder. I smile at her then took her hand to help her to get in the front seat the close her door. As I got in I look at her. She was looking at me the quickly turn her head looking down at her phone."Cute" I said then I look in the review mirror to see that Ino was holding on to Sasuke arm. I then pull out of Anko Sensei house and drove to my house. 'Naruto you got a voicemail from your father would you like me to open it?' Alex app ask me. "Sure" I replied.

'Naruto, me and your mother will be coming On a Monday at 7pm so don't worried about us as you be reading this I'm guessing you're with the whole gang so same goes for the rest of you with your parents. Just to remind you you don't have school on Monday . We figured you kids would want the house to yourself so I let the maids take a break. Until Tuesday. Keep the house safe and clean.- love Dad.

"Well I guess you guys staying at my house until Tuesday." I said. I then ask " Does everyone have their things for the time being if not we'll go shopping anyways." I said they all nodded "Hn" of course from him geeze.

⁂ ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣⁂

Let's play..

Cuddled up...

Movie....

Let's go to...