52

Thank you so much to everyone who commented and sent me messages! It really means a lot to me, even though I can't always answer or update regularly :(.

let me not make you guys wait even longer.. on with the story!

-----------

All day long Melody had had butterflies in her stomach whilst she tried anything to keep her mind off of the concert and everything that could go wrong. Thankfully, nothing wrong ever happened leaving Melody to sleep peacefully next to an exhausted Yoongi that night.

The final day in Japan started off exactly as she had predicted: sleeping till late in the day and getting room service for breakfast. She hadn't thought that Yoongi would be searching for contact with her at all times. But his hugging, hand holding and general touching was a very welcome surprise.

Melody only escaped his touch when she decided to take a shower, digging through her bag first to get to the things she had hidden completely at the bottom. Yoongi laughed at her for mysteriously hiding what she was grabbing, but after having seen all the stores he got shopping confirmations from... He had an idea what she was hiding.

Melody came back to the room wrapped tightly in a bathrobe, with her hair rolled up in a towel. Yoongi instantly smiled, glad that she was back in his line of sight again. Melody joined him on the bed where Yoongi had already set up a movie on his laptop that they could watch together.

In all honesty, Yoongi didn't watch most of the movie, which didn't matter since he had seen it before. Besides, the beautiful girl curled up leaving against him was far more fascinating than anything that movie could ever show.

Throughout his entire life the boy had rarely felt like this; genuinely happy.

His life had been filled with so many downs that the ups always seemed to be over shadowed, but this, the warmth of her body, the scent of her hair, her uplifting and supporting personality with it's random quirky moments. He wondered if he could ever find anything that even came close to how she made him feel.

the moment the film ended Melody turned towards the boy who seemed too lost in his thoughts to notice anything but her. The moment he noticed her eyes meeting his he was still on another train of thought, but the truth found a way out anyway.

"I love you." he said, no hesitation, no question as to who he was saying it to.

Melody's eyes grew big, and then tiny as her cheeks were pressed up by the biggest and most blinding smile Yoongi had ever seen.

"I love you too." Melody answered, giving him a peck on his lips. She hugged his waist as she used his chest as her pillow, listening to his heartbeat that seemed to be having a dance party in his rib cage.

"I love your smile, your kindness, and-" Melody tried to hide her face in his chest "-how you get all shy when I give you compliments." Melody looked up as Yoongi carefully guided her back up to his eye level again.

16 +

"I love you so much." He whispered under his breath as their faces came closer to each other. 

Melody could feel his breath hit her face, his hands go through her hair that had been rid of the towel during the movie, and then she felt his soft, warm, longing lips touching hers.

Automatically her arms clenched his waist. She didn't want to let go. She didn't want this to end. Not now. Not yet.

Her lips moved along with his, her legs wrapping around him, everything in her body trying to keep him as close as possible, almost trying to merge their bodies together.