30

Melody was standing in front of the tv, staring at the screen and trying to dance along with the boys she cared so much about. The boys were doing great, Melody... Not that much, but at least she was having fun.

The pizza she had ordered was on the coffee table in front of her and when the song finished and everything calmed down again she continued eating. Today had been another boring day, being stuck in the house defaulting to simply cleaning everything in an attempt to make time go by faster.

Melody finished her pizza, cleaned up after herself and then laid down on the couch whilst looking for something else to watch on tv.

When the boys entered their home they came back to Melody sleeping on the couch, in a unnaturally clean apartment. Exhausted, everyone went their own way to finish up what they had to do and get ready for bed.

Yoongi stayed behind in the living room, turning off the tv and then turning to the girl that was sleeping.

"You got her?" Namjoon asked, coming back to see if his hyung needed any help.

"Yeah I'm good. Go sleep." Yoongi answered softly as to not disturb Melody. He picked the girl up and after some slight debating brought her to his room. He knew she had her own room and own bed now, but he couldn't get used to her being that far away from him.

Yoongi went back to the living room to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything when he stumbled upon Jungkook.

"Hyung?" The maknae asked softly, unsure if he should even be talking about this. Yoongi turned around to his band member signalling he should continue. "Do you really like Melody?" Jungkook asked, face slowly turning red. Yoongi looked him straight in the eyes, not sure why he was being asked this right now.

"I guess." He answered and all Jungkook did was nod and turn back to his room to go sleep.

"Good night hyung." Confused by what just happened Yoongi wished the younger a good night as well and walked back to his bedroom. 

"Weird." Yoongi whispered to himself. He closed his door behind him and was confronted with the next debate. Was he supposed to let Melody sleep in the clothes she was currently wearing, or should he change her into one of his shirts?

Knowing how uncomfortable it could be to sleep in jeans, Yoongi decided on the latter. After all, it wasn't as though he had never seen her undressed before. And so he started undoing her jeans, making sure to leave her underwear of course. He wanted to take her shirt off too, so he could give her a bigger one of his, but since she started fussing and rolling around before he could do so he settled on just leaving her like that.

After getting ready himself he too got in the bed and turned off the light on his nightstand. Just as he got comfortable his mind got woken up by a soft sound that was made on the other side of the bed. In her sleep, Melody moaned a soft but clear "Oppa"

The next day Yoongi joined the others with a less happy expression on his face than the day before.

"Hyung, what happened to you?" Jimin asked, both curious and laughing. The others seemed amused too.

"Couldn't sleep, Melody kept me up all night." Yoongi grunted. Seokjin and Namjoon smiled and continued on with their breakfast. Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung started making up scenarios which were far beyond what had happened and Jungkook looked worried.

Whilst Yoongi added the Maknae's behavior to the list of 'weird things going on with the youngest lately', he decided to ignore it for now.

"What did she do?" Namjoon asked curiously and the others looked at him expectantly. Yoongi took a while to think of how to answer before he sighed and just went with a suspicious "Nothing.".