42

I laughed so hard at you guy's reactions!

JanaMaged231 I hope you apologized to your sister XD

LotusLee010608 I hope school is treating you well! Glad I can save you from the boredom though!

-Honeyyun- YASSSSSSSS XD

------------

"Wouldn't mind huh?" Yoongi asked whilst brushing his teeth.

They were suddenly in the awkward situation where they wanted nothing more than be with each other and talk about what to do next, but Yoongi had another busy schedule for today. 

Melody just smiled at him, looking from the desk chair as he was getting ready. "Not at all."

Yoongi chuckled as he grabbed his final things to leave the house.

"Then you wouldn't mind this either." He smirked as he planted a soft peck on her lips.

Melody laughed in return. "No I wouldn't." She whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

Yoongi left his room with a bright smile on his face.And all seven of the boys left the apartment being wished luck with a loud "Oppa's fighting!"

The six boys cheered as the second oldest got redder and redder, his smile being impossible to wipe off off his face.

"Oh come on guys, let it go." Yoongi smiled as they finally got to the company building and he had been 'tormented' though out the entire trip there.

"You better hide that smile then -" Seokjin said pointing at his dongsaeng's face "otherwise ARMY is going to know something is up."

For a second all of them went quiet. They had forgotten about how the fans might react to this if it were to come out. Yoongi thought about it for a bit and then nodded his head.

"Yeah, its best they don't know for now."

The maknae-line tried to protest but they were snapped out of it by Yoongi's explanation.

"She can barely even walk outside without feeling uncomfortable... ARMY and the press would just make that worse."

They all let their heads down quietly realizing once again the down side of being famous.

"We should probably tell Bang pd-nim though." Namjoon said and they all nodded in agreement.

As if he knew he had been mentioned their boss showed up in front of them in the hallway. 

"Ah, she isn't with you then?" He asked, surprised not to see a certain white haired girl with his top selling musicians.

"Who are you looking for?" Hoseok asked, wondering what was going on.

"You guys's so called housekeeper." Bang Si-Hyuk said, raising his eyebrows at the word housekeeper. "I thought she might have come with you guys to practice again."

The guys got nervous, thinking that somehow the news of her and Yoongi had leaked already.

"I was thinking of letting her train with a few of the trainees if she wanted to." They all looked up. Surprised at the kind and sudden offer.

"I'm sure she would love to!" Jimin said, practically jumping at the great news for his friend.

"You.. you want her to be a trainee?" Yoongi asked feeling like the breath was being knocked out of him. suddenly his fears kicked in. Reminded once again of his own life.

"I don't know..." Bang Si-Hyuk said, surprised at Yoongi's behavior. "I thought it might be fun for her to dance with them instead of being in the studio by herself all the time."

The others nodded and made clear that they were sure that Melody would love the opportunity, trying to knock some sense into Yoongi. Though they weren't sure what was wrong with him.

"About Melody sir.." Namjoon started pushing Yoongi forward to tell him what they had just decided to tell their boss.

"We're dating." Yoongi said, the words leaving his lips before he realized what he had said. He wasn't sure if dating was the correct word, he had never said it out loud like that before. All of a sudden it all felt real.

"Oh, that, yeah I kind of assumed that when you asked for my permission to let her live with you." Bang Si-Hyuk looked at his watch, realizing he was late for a meeting. "Anyways, I've got to go guys. Just... Don't make too much trouble.."

The boys were left in shock realizing at just how easy that conversation had gone.

"I knew bighit was a good company." Jungkook said, shaking his head.

"Oh please, you only joined because of Namjoon." Seokjin teased. Jungkook looked offended before a smile slowly crept on his face.

"As if you wouldn't have done the same." He said with a blatant smirk on his face.

Namjoon laughed as the two kept bickering until they finally reached their destination, albeit a bit late.