68

after staying silent for so long, you guys deserve 2 parts

-------------

After catching up on some sleep that they had started on the plane and continued in their hotel rooms, the boys got ready for the big event. Melody sitting on her lovers lap until he got dressed in clothes that had to stay cat-hair-less.

The guys awkwardly left as the white feline stayed behind, blue eyes staring at them until the door finally closed.

"I can't believe the day is finally here." Namjoon sighed. After this weekend all of this will finally be behind them.

"You guys seem quite worked up for this. Its just a social." Their manager said. Finally finding a way to speak up about the groups weird behaviour.

"Well, it is kind of awkward isn't it?" Hoseok answered. "We don't know these people at all. And its not like they are fans or anything.."

"The invitation did come unexpected." Taehyung agreed. 

The manager sighed, now in a similar mood as the others as he understood their predicament. 

"Let's just get this over with."

-----

Everyone was sat down with a glass of champagne already handed to them by one of the well trained staff that was walking around, making sure everyone was content.

The wedding was being held in a massive green house, decorated with fairy lights, big bouquets of flowers and trees that were undoubtedly grown in the house. At least, the boys couldn't see a way in which the plants would have fit through any of the doorways the way they were now.

The glass of the greenhouse was slightly dusted with the snow that kept falling outside, slowly melting by the warmth from inside the building.

There was a soft, golden carpet over which the newly weds would make their entrance. The soft glow from the lights making it sparkle even more than the fabric did of its own.

The orchestra changed the music they were playing as the french doors opened, pushing the snow to the side and making way for the bride and groom to enter.

People looked in awe as the couple entered. The groom was a handsome man. Tall, blonde and dressed in a black tuxedo. From the distance they were standing at the boys could just see the man's blue eyes as he looked in front of him with a stern face.

The bride on the other hand was looking around, greeting as much of her well wishers as she could whilst trying to keep up with the pace of her new husband.

She was dressed in a bright red dress that competed for attention with her bright smile. her eyes shining with joy the way everything else in the hall seemed to shine.

They paid their respects to their guests and then slowly but surely joined in the crowed as people took their time to congratulate them and make small talk.

"Was... was that it?" Jungkook asked unsure.

"I guess." Seokjin said.

"Now we just need to mingle." Namjoon said, but he didn't make any attempts to walk up to anyone.

"What are we doing here, really?" Jimin asked. Just looking around it didn't seem like anyone was even the slightest bit interested in talking to them.

"At least they have good champagne" Yoongi said after finally having taken a sip of the glass in his hand.

"I'm gonna get some food." Hoseok said, making his way to the buffet table to at least make it seem like he had something to do.

 At the buffet he found someone else who didn't seem to be carrying people's interest. A boy dressed in a light gray suit seemed to be hiding by the food trying to keep the attention away from himself. He was so good at keeping himself hidden that Hoseok didn't even see him until they literally bumped into each other.

"I am so-" the boy started in Chinese, switching to Korean once he saw who he was talking to "-I am so sorry." His face turning a bright red.

"Wow, someone who speaks Korean! That's a welcome surprise!" Hoseok exclaimed. Until now he had not yet heard anyone speak a language he was truly comfortable with. "It was my mistake by the way, I should have looked before moving like that."

The boy turned an even brighter shade of red, now starting to compete with the brides wedding dress. He stuttered about how it really was his mistake and how he didn't know how he could not have seen him. Hoseok waved all the apologies away and took the boy's arm, leading him to where he had left the other members.

"I have found a friend!" Hoseok happily exclaimed presenting the boy to them.

"Hi" the boy whispered, waving shyly not sure what was going on but going with it anyhow.

"Hello, I'm taehyung." Taehyung introduced himself to the newcomer as Seokjin scolded Hoseok for kidnapping the poor boy who clearly was out of his comfort zone.

"I- I- I know." it sounded more like a whisper. "I'm a fan."

The maknae-line enthusiastically greeted the boy after hearing his words.

The hyung-line still disapproving of their sunshine's method of making friends.

Slowly the entire group opened up to this shy boy who introduced himself as Cheng. Cheng Zhang, the son of the bride.

The boy wasn't sure why the group looked at Yoongi for a second when his family relations became known, but he himself was entranced by the beauty of the second oldest who had been hidden behind the others in the beginning.

"Is it true you brought your cat?" Cheng asked Yoongi once he finally mustered up the courage to ask questions himself.

"Yeah, she's at the hotel at the moment." Yoongi answered, letting it sink in that this was his girlfriends step-brother.

"What breed is she?" the boy asked getting more and more comfortable talking to the top-stars.

"We think she's a ragdoll munchkin. But we found her, so we can't be sure."

Cheng seemed to miss the discomfort Yoongi was feeling about the whole sibling situation, and Jimin cut in before it would be noticed.

"If you want we can show her to you tomorrow." he offered happily. The Hyung-line instantly turning their heads to him.

"Jimin." Namjoon said, eyes big, hoping the boy would realize what he had just done.

"We can't just promise stuff like that." Seokjin whispered.

Hoseok giggled nervously, uncomfortable by the tension that had suddenly surged to an all time high.

"She doesn't like strangers that much." he tried to explain.

"Especially with the traveling and new places." Yoongi added.

"But we will see what she sais." Jungkook mentioned.

"See if she isn't too stressed." Taehyung corrected.

"What is your number?"