10

"If I was in her situation...." Yoongi kept thinking about Hoseok's words.

He would want someone to understand. 

But he couldn't, not now, since he didn't know enough about the situation to understand. He needed her to tell him. He needed her to be human.

He closed his bedroom door and sat on the floor in the middle of the room.

"Kitty"

He could hear something move near his bedside table.

"Kitty will you please come out?"

He could now see her big blue eyes shimmering underneath his bed.

"Kitty, I just want to talk." His voice almost broke as he tried to hold back his tears. He didn't know just when he had become this attached to her, but somehow she felt familiar. It felt like he had known her his whole life.

One tear managed to escape and the boy cursed at himself for getting this emotional. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths to calm himself again, but by the time he felt stable enough to wipe away the tear, a soft paw had planted itself on his cheek.

----------

"Don't cry, please don't cry." I couldn't stand seeing him like this. I tried to dry his cheek with my paw and immediately his eyes jumped open. Scared, I started to back away but he stayed still. He didn't attempt to grab me, he just looked at me.

It was hard to see if this was a trap or not. But I wanted to believe in those innocent looking eyes that looked back at mine. I wanted to believe in the boy who had given me a home.

----------

Yoongi saw how the cat stopped backing off. He noticed her eyes looking at his. And to his biggest relief he saw how the cat sat down right in front of him.

"Do you trust me now?" the boy whispered softly still trying to regain his voice.

A soft "meow" left the cats lips.

"Will you talk to me now?" His voice got a bit more steady.

The cat tilted her head looking at him with a questioning expression.

"Can you.... maybe- t-t-turn?" He wasn't sure how he should say it. He was trying hard not to say anything insensitive.

The cat kept looking at him questioning.

"Like... into a human?" He added. A shimmer of hope could almost be heard at the end of his question.

The cat just kept staring for a bit and then shook her head.

"No."

Yoongi's posture sank along with his hope. The cat seemed to be looking around and eventually walked away. Making the boy feel even more lost.

The cat jumped up on his desk and put one paw on his laptop whilst meowing at the owner. Yoongi got up and walked towards them, unsure of what was going on.

The cat tried to open the laptop, first with her paw, then with her nose. Failing both times, needing Yoongi to help her. Once he opened his laptop, he figured she probably wanted him to log in as well, and so he did.

He was stumped again once it reached the desktop. Did she want to go on the internet? Thankfully the small creature placed her paw again exactly where she wanted him to go: a word document.

Yoongi opened it and to his surprise, his cat actually started typing...

Peoples! I'm so sorry for not posting as often as I would like, but I am truely grateful that you guys are reading and voting for my story <3.

So, as a way to keep the communication going:

How would you react if your cat suddenly turned into a human?