11

@SeyDeLeon8 a cat typing impresses you more than a girl turning into a cat? XD

I love hearing from you guys! please leave comments if you feel like it!!

-------------

It took some time, but slowly Yoongi started to find out more about the cat-girl. Or girl who had turned into a cat, as he figured out.

The cat had to type every letter slowly by pressing the keyboard with one nail of her claw, but if you found a cat who could write, wouldn't you have patience too?

'Emotion'

The raven haired boy looked at the final word the cat had typed before it decided it had given enough information, and disappeared under the bed again. He had asked her what made her turn, why she couldn's just become a girl when she wanted.. He sighed as he looked at the word, this was probably the only answer he was going to get for now.

The boy thought back to the only time he had actually seen her turn; how her face changed from joy to shock right before her feline features started to show. Did that mean she had to be happy to turn into a human? Did that mean... those two nights.. lying next to him....

"Yoongi hyung! We have to go!"

Jungkook's voice made Yoongi wake up from his thoughts and after looking at the bed once more he got up and left his room.

He hesitated for a second, but then decided to leave the door slightly open, so the cat could get out if she wanted to, but it wouldn't stand out to much for the other members. After all they would be gone for a few hours, it wouldn't do anyone any harm if the cat got to leave his room for a bit.

----------

Once I heard the front door slam shut and I couldn't hear their voices anymore I left my spot from under the bed.

I had noticed the sounds from the other rooms had been louder...

Did he- Did he not -? I ran towards the door and he had indeed not closed it properly. I had more freedom than I had had for days now, I was glad to get some of my old territory back.

I remembered what the voice had yelled.

Yoongi Hyung... Did that mean my owners name was Yoongi?

I opened the door further with my paw and walked into the living room. I couldn't remember it ever being this quiet whilst I was out here. I looked around but couldn't actually think of anything to do with my new found freedom.....

My eye fell on the couch, and the single ray of sun that hit it. without thinking I jumped on it and laid down. 'Now I understand why cats do this' I thought as I could feel myself falling asleep.

Noises woke me up, noises louder than I was used to. I stretched and realized the scent was different to. By the time I realized where I was I had already been spotted.

"Yoongi! Your cat is on the couch!" I saw the owner of the voice stop in his tracks. "Wait... can I call her a cat? And can I call her yours? That's kinda weird if its a human...."

"Excuse me, miss cat? - " this voice came from a lot closer and startled I looked up at a guy standing right next to me. "- Do you mind if I sit here?" 

I meowed, the only response I could give at the moment. But I had to giggle a bit.I remembered the same voice wondering if touching me counted as sexual harassment and as to not make him worry about stuff like that, I took a seat on the arm rest so he could have all the space on the couch.

As more of them started to pour into the room I could see they had had their hair cut, and in some cases dyed. I was looking for one face though, and I didn't recognize him until he sat down in the chair next to me.

"I thought you would be sneakier than this." he said with a smirk. My eyes got big, recognizing the voice before the face.

He wasn't that different.. but everything seemed different about him. His smile was still the same, so was his intense gaze. Under all the hair-products his scent was still the same... but he seemed so ... new

I had never realized hair could change a person this much.

I jumped on his lap, which definitely seemed to shock both him, and the other guys. but the moment I stayed still I could feel him relax, even let out a few chuckles.

"Do you like it?" he asked, showing me his hair even more. I pawed at it, trying to figure out if it was as soft as it looked, but frankly I had never touched his hair properly before.

It looked softer, he looked softer. His black hair had always made him seem mysterious, a dark stranger who ended up being the hero in disguise.  Now, he looked like a prince, or maybe someone in need of protecting.

Like it? I loved it. But secretly I was jealous. I wanted hair like that... Ever since I was little I had dreamed of having hair like that... But I was content with this, as long as I could look at it 24/7.

I didn't know why he changed it, nor did I care. I just wanted it to be mine.

I let out a content "meow" and curled up in his lap.

'Mine and only mine.'