Ending

Chaeyoung, Mina, and their son Tzuyu are still walking... Chaeyoung's almost done with the story she's telling when the kid asked something

"Is aunt Tzuyu really that brave, mommy?" The kid asked

Mina nodded "She is..."

"Then why did Jungkook said that his mommy's afraid of aunt Sana?"

Chaeyoung almost choked after hearing what her son said, she and Mina laughed as they stopped in front of a house.

They ring the doorbell and Dahyun was the one who opened the door for them.
Jungkook called Tzuyu and they both run outside, while Chaeyoung, Mina, and Dahyun headed to the patio, which is facing the sea.
Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Jihyo are already there- waiting for them.

"What took you so long?" Jihyo asked

"Chaeyoung overslept again" Mina replied

Jeongyeon shook her head "As expected"

"Where's Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked

"Why are you asking us? He's your son" Jihyo

"I'm not referring to my child, I'm referring to the tall one" Chaeyoung

"Aissst... Why did you even name your child after Tzuyu? Now you got us confuse" Dahyun

"So where is she?" Chaeyoung

"They're in the kitchen, cooking" Nayeon replied

Mina and Chaeyoung sat on the vacant seat, all of them are watching the kids who are playing on the seashore...
Nayeon and Jeongyeon has a six years old girl and four years old baby boy...
Momo and Dahyun are still enjoying their life and were planning to have kids soon... Jihyo's married to a businessman who's now having a meeting abroad...
While Chaeyoung and Mina have a five years old son which they named after Tzuyu, it's not actually the boy's name on legal papers, they just called him Tzuyu because Mina and Chaeyoung wants their child to be as kind and smart as Tzuyu...

While the seven girls are outside, Sana and Tzuyu's on the kitchen and readying the food.

Tzuyu's actually the only one who's cooking, Sana's just a moral support because Tzuyu doesn't want her to do anything that can make her tired.

Tzuyu chuckles when she glance at Sana and saw the latter pouting "Please don't frown"

"You're not letting me do anything" Sana

Tzuyu turn off the stove when she's done cooking and walked to Sana- placing herself behind the latter and hug her from behind "I just don't want my lovely wife to get tired"

Tzuyu made Sana turn her back so they can face each other.

Sana pouts her lips "Why do I feel like that I'm just a burden in this house?"

Tzuyu let out of small laughs "You will never be a burden... How many times do I have to tell you that? before you can finally realize that you are the Queen of this house"

"It's almost a decade since my surgery, and I'm a lot better now... Please let me do things to help you" Sana

"You do great Sana..." Tzuyu

"The next time that Mommy and Daddy visit us, I'll tell them you're treating me like a baby" Sana

"But they don't tend to visit us anymore. It's the kids that they want to see and not us" Tzuyu smiles "Why don't we let them be on our parents house this weekend?"