Chapter 30

< Sana's P.O.V >

"How was your tour in the office?" Mom asked Tzuyu

We were eating our dinner, Dad and Tzuyu was out all day because it's Saturday and they went to the office.

"It was fine, Dad introduced me to the employees" Tzuyu replied

I was taken aback on how Tzuyu called my father. Because for some reason, Tzuyu never call my parents Mommy and Daddy, though they wish for it, Tzuyu never did...
Until this day happened...

"You know what? Tzuyu get easily familiarized on our company... Even the board members were amazed on how she talks" Dad proudly said to my Mother

"Really?" My mom was amazed "I always knew she'll do great"

They're talking about the family business and the company, while I'm just here, trying to listen...
I'm glad that Tzuyu's happy and smiling, and I'm guilty for some reason.

I excused myself and walk upstairs to my room... I have nothing to do with their conversation.

If Tzuyu's starting to call them Mommy and Daddy, that means that she embraced being their child and my sister.
And I can't fall in love with a sister, but I already did...
I heard someone opened the door, so I quickly wipe my tears.

"Sana?" It was Mom, she sat on my bed "Why are you crying?"

"Does this means that Tzuyu finally recognized you as her parents?"

"Isn't that a good thing honey?"

"That means we will be siblings, right?" Then another tear fell from my eyes "And you know I love her"

She wiped my tears "My poor daughter..."

I ended up crying all night, and my mother did not left my side until I fell asleep

~

We don't have classes today, and I was about to ask Tzuyu to spend the day with me. I really miss her, we haven't talk much these days because she was busy with her training.

I saw Tzuyu running down the stairs, so I called out for her.

"Tzuyu!"

I was on the second floor and she's already on the last step of the stairs.

She look up to me "Why?"

"I was thinking if we can go out together?"

"I'm sorry Sana but I have somewhere to go" Tzuyu replied

"But you don't have training today"

"Yeah, but I have something to do... It's important... I'm really sorry" She said and leave

< Tzuyu's P.O.V >

Sana was asking me to be with her, and I would really want to take the opportunity but I received a message from my brother. He says that it's urgent and that we have to see each other.

So now we're inside his car and he's driving while I was sitting beside him.

"Where are we going? And what emergency do you mean?" I asked

"It's our biological mom, she's in prison right now because of kidnapping" Jungkook

"Why?... Who sent her there?" I asked