Chapter 14

"Where did she go?" Chaeyoung asked herself while running- she was still looking for the pretty Japanese girl.

Chaeyoung almost lost hope, until her feet brought her to the old gym- and there she found Mina, alone and sitting on the bench at the back of the building.

Chaeyoung walks to her and call out her name "Mina" The latter quickly wiped her tears "What Jeongyeon unnie said, it's-"

"You don't have to explain anything to me" Mina fake a smile- She's trying to hide the pain she's feeling "I know you like Nayeon unnie... But I still want you to know what I feel... I'm not good at showing how I feel, so I did it in every possible way I can- just for you to see" Chaeyoung was speechless- Mina's voice is cracking already "I tried to be as out going as Nayeon unnie... I tried to be like her... I tried to be someone you like and forgot my own identity" Mina buried her face on her palm and cry. All the things she have done for Cheyoung the past months are now finally sinking in- she was so embarrassed of her actions

Chaeyoung sat beside her and hug her- she felt sorry for Mina, she knows her as a reserve type of girl, and trying to come out to her closet just for the cub is a big deal "You don't need to be anyone else just for me to like you... Because I love you since the very first time I laid my eyes on you"

Mina lift her head to face the latter "I know"

"You knew?" Chaeyoung asked

Mina nodded "I saw you putting a love letter on my locker when we were in high school"

Chaeyoung shyly smile and rub her hair "Well... You know... UGH! Let's not talk about that"

"Are you really going to ask Nayeon unnie to be your girlfriend?" Mina started to cry again, and that made Chaeyoung panic

"No-no... Ugh, please don't cry" But instead of stopping- Mina cry even more, and  Chaeyoung don't know what to do anymore "Minari please stop crying... It's you I'm going to ask, not Nayeon unnie"

And Chaeyoung finally utter the right words- Mina stopped from crying and face the latter "Mi- -me?"

Chaeyoung nod several times "Yeah you... I want to- to- uhm... to..." she started to stutter

Mina was waiting for her next word "To?"

But Chaeyoung hesitate to say the word "Nothing..." She close her eyes- fighting with her own thoughts "Uhg..." She opens her eyes- only to see Mina's questioning look "Why am I so afraid to ask you this? When you're giving me all the hint" she hit her own head "I... Tsk! Would you like some ice cream?"