Chapter 6

< Sana's P.O.V >

I was with Nayeon unnie, it's our free time. There's subjects that I've already took in home schooling, which made me have a lot of free time than my friends.
We are now walking on the covered walkway until Nayeon unnie held my wrist which made me stop and look at her. She is now staring somewhere and when I shifted my gaze to where she is looking- I saw Jeongyeon unnie and Momo, they're sitting on the bench not far from us, and both laughing.

My attention was shifted from Jeongyeon and Momo then to Nayeon unnie- She's a bit off already

"Let's use the other way around" Her voice cannot hide the sadness as she pulls me and turn our backs from where they are

"Unnie" I called her out, we're still walking and now away from the two

Nayeon unnie faced me and gave me a weak smile "We can't go that way, we might interrupt them"

"But you're Jeongyeon unnie's fiancée"

"I'm just her fiancée and nothing more"

I may spent most of life in our house but I'm not that dumb to not understand what is going on "Doesn't Momo knows about you and Jeongyeon unnie?"

She shook her head "I don't think so... Momo is a nice person, if she knows about it- she'll apologize to me right away... I think Jeongyeon didn't tell her, and I think she has no plans on telling her at all"

"You really do like her..."

"No... I love her"

Nayeon unnie and I sat on the steps of the stairs going to the field- She was now sighing

"Are you alright?"

She pouts and shook her head "She never laughed like that when she's with me- Ohw! We never really had a time together like that"

"Do you really love her that much?"

She looks at me and nod "I love her with every bits of me" She became serious all of a sudden "Listen to me Sana- you must tie Tzuyu with you before something like that happen"

"Ha?"

"You know... You and Tzuyu are good couple in the making"

"But there's nothing going on between us"

"Look at her eyes... Those eyes never lie... That's what my friend from Music department says"

"I must look at her in the eye?"

"You know, they said that pupil dilates when you're with someone you love- So try to look at her eyes and see it yourself"

"But what if her eyes don't dilate?"

"Don't lose hope"

"Does Jeongyeon unnie's eyes dilate when she's with you?"

"I never really see her eyes that close... She never gave me a chance" She heave a deep sigh "You're lucky that Tzuyu treats you special. She takes care of you, she check on you, she cares for you... I wish Jeongyeon's the same to me, but that will never happen"

It's the first time I see Nayeon unnie like this, this side of her is unusual... She's always bubbly and loud but now she's soft and hurt.

"Why did you let Jeongyeon unnie to be with Momo?" I asked- I was so curious of why she let her fianceé be with other girl

"I don't own her... All I want is to make her happy, but she never smile with me"

I was used on seeing her clinging to Jeongyeon unnie even if the latter was pushing her away in disgust