Chapter 20

< Sana's P.O.V >

I was waiting the whole time...
I was waiting for her to follow but she never did...

"Sana... Come, dinner's ready... and Hiroki's looking for you" My Mom called me

Hiroki's the guy I met when we went here- more than a week ago. That's also the first time I met him, because they live abroad. His grandfather is a good friend of my grandfather, and they celebrate Christmas with us.
He's a very talkative guy, he talks so much about his life abroad and how his Dad train him for their business.

I get off my bed and walk with my Mom to the dining area. Everyone but us is already there.

I sat beside my mom and Hiroki moves beside me. He's always like this since day zero. He smiled- I don't want to be rude so I smile back at him.
We started eating and they started talking as well.

"I wonder how was Tzuyu" My grandfather suddenly mention Tzuyu

My grandmother becomes sad "She haven't called"

"Maybe she's on a date, you know Tzuyu- she'll call us for sure" Grandpa

I clenched the utensil I was holding...
I still hate the thought that she's probably dating someone by now...
She should be here- eating with us and sitting beside me.

I was quiet the whole dinner, even though Hiroki's talking to me- I just nod, pretending I was listening.

I got a call from Mina, so I excused myself and went outside.

"Hello?" I said when I answered Mina's phone call

"Sana, I'm sorry but do you know where Chaeyoung is?" Mina

"Why? Is there something happened?"

"Nayeon unnie told me that Chaeyoung spent the Christmas alone" Mina

"Chaeyoung always spend the Christmas alone"

"You knew? And you didn't tell me?" Mina

"I'm sorry Minari, but what's happening?"

"I'm in Korea now and I can't find her" Mina

"She might be with Tzuyu, go to our house... Maybe you can find her there"

"Okay... Thank you" Mina

"Uhm... wait! Please tell me when you see Tzuyu"

"Sure" Mina

The call ended, I was about to go back inside when I saw the tree where Tzuyu and I used to sleep whenever we're here.

I wonder how she's doing...
I shouldn't be so selfish, she might felt sorry for Chaeyoung so she stayed to accompany her...
Tzuyu used to tell me that she pity Chaeyoung for being alone every Christmas...

I promise myself that when we come home, I'll hug her and apologize to her for my actions. She even went to my room that night to be with me but I ignored her...