Chapter 22

< Tzuyu's P.O. V >

"Elkie and I bumped with each other in Canada- last Christmas, she was asking about you... She looks good right now... well she's still the girl we used to be classmates with- way back in grade school but yeah- I think she change a lot"

I finally had the chance to go out...
It's not that they forbid me to leave the house, I just have nowhere to go so I stayed.
But right now I'm with Somi- she was telling me something but I'm not really listening to her, my mind is with Sana...

To my beloved Sana.... 😩

"Hey!" Somi slapped my arm

That made me look at her "What?"

"I was talking and you weren't listening!" Somi scolds "Where the hell is your mind?"

"Nothing... It's nothing..." I reasoned out

"Hmp! Just because you're now a campus crush doesn't mean you can now ignore me" Somi whimpered

My eyebrows knitted "What? Of course not! And where did you get that?"

"Chou Tzuyu, you've been the talk of the town... Even in our department- students keep talking about you" Somi

"Really?"

"Yeah... You've gained so much attention when you joined the archery team... How come I didn't knew you're good at that?" Somi

"It's because you're so busy with the boys and forget to think of me"

Somi slap my forehead "Stop your acting, it doesn't suits you" She take a sip of her drink "It's a good thing that you're available today, I'll die in silence if I stay one more hour inside our house"

"Somi you've just went home from Christmas vacation" I remind her cause she's over reacting again 😂

"But I'm not used being in the house all day... Poor Chaeyoung, she should be with us but she was trapped in her father's office" Somi

"Chaeyoung's his only heir, what do you expect?"

"But Chaeyoung's not a business person... She should be in the same course as mine but she never told her parents what she wants"

I laughed and joked "Disadvantage of being rich, you guys have no say on your future"

"Well I do... My parents let me choose the course I like"

"Somi, your family business is about arts" I mock, making her realize that her course is still connected with their family business- and she just shrug her shoulders "Why did you call for me again?" I asked- forgetting the reason why I'm here

Somi groan "Ugh! I knew it! You're not listening!" I just smile at her "I was talking about my Christmas vacation... Anyway, I've heard you stayed- what happened?"

"ohw..." I take a sip of my chocolate drink "I'm actually with Chaeyoung during the holiday"

"Good thing that cub has company last year, that explained why she's not answering my calls... I forgot, you've been with the popular guys the whole school year, why is that?" Somi

"Chaeyoung and I found new friends" I replied

"Well I can see, but how? I mean you can't just bumped with anybody and be friends that easily... And knowing you, you don't usually make friends"

Somi keeps on talking- and here I am, dying inside... I know I have to voice it out, So I did "I'm inlove with Sana"

"You're stiff like-" Somi's eyes widened, and suddenly stopped from talking "What did you just said?"

"I'm inlove with Sana" I repeat

"Ohw..." She's still surprised as she lean her back on the chair. She take a quick sip of her drink "That was... quick"

Her reaction is different from Chaeyoung, unlike them being giddy about it, Somi looks more concern and worried

"Since when?" She asked after a moment of silence between us

"I don't really know..." I respond

She lean forward and put her arms on the table "You know, I've noticed that before but decided to let it pass... I never realized that you'll confirm it to me one day... Do you have any plans on telling her?"

"I actually had..."

"Had?" She asked in disbelief

"I was supposed to confess to her when she comes back from Japan, but in my surprise- she came back with a man... With a boyfriend actually"

Her eyes widened "Sana unnie has a boyfriend?"

I nodded "Yeah... She have"

She looks more concern than earlier, she put her hand at the top of mine "How were you?"

"Well... Not good... I mean, who am I kidding? These whole living with each other thing- hurt me a little more... I see her all the time, I see them together everyday"

"Everyday?"

"That boy's always in the house... And I've heard he'll be in the same University too"

"OHW..." Somi was taken aback "That's too much to handle"

"Yeah... And thanks to you for inviting me out, cause I think I couldn't handle it anymore- seeing them together"

"What were your plans?"

"Plans?" My forehead creased "On what?"

"Well you can't just avoid them all the time... Unless you want to look at them"

"I don't have any... And who the hell have plans after a heartbreak?!"

Somi chuckle "You never know... Are you gonna let them do this to you?"

"Do what?"

She points at my chest "That! That pain in there... You can't just walk around- carrying it all the time" She gently shook her head "And I won't let you"

"Then what am I suppose to do?"

"Why don't you try seeing someone else?"

"I'm not into that" I declined

"Just try" Somi's trying to convince me

"And what if it won't work? What if at the end of the day- at the end of that seeing someone shits, what if it's still Sana that I want to be with?"

She sigh "But she's with someone else now..."

I frown "Yeah.... I know..."

"Well, if she's not for you... then..."

I lean forward- Waiting for her next word "Then?..."

She smile and wiggle her eyebrows "Steal her from that guy"

"Eh?!"

~~

I was running to the garden but was stopped when I saw Sana and that boyfriend of hers. They were sitting on the grass- talking, and the boy was holding her hand.

I frown as I felt this familiar pain in my chest again, so I decided to turn my back and leave them...

But before I go- I glance at them once more, I reached for the switch beside the stairs to turn on the irrigation sprinkler, then quickly run inside the house.
I heard them scream because of the sudden shower 😂😂