Chapter 41

Sana can't sleep, she and Tzuyu haven't talked after what happened earlier.
Although the latter asked her parents to court her, it's still not clear to her because Tzuyu's confession was serious, yet short...
And it left her puzzled...

"Aist!" Sana groans and get off her bed

She furiously went out of her room and walked to Tzuyu's, but as she was standing In front of the closed door and was trying to turn the door knob

"It's locked" Sana hissed "Why do you always lock your door?!"

Since Tzuyu started to lock her room, Sana never bother her at night, but this time's different...
She wanted to know something, she needs to know it, she need to hear it from Tzuyu.
So she don't hesitate and knock on the closed door, she knocks couple of times before Tzuyu finally open it. And the moment that the latter did, she push Tzuyu as she made her way inside and close the door.

"Sana unnie..." Tzuyu's surprise to the point that she don't know what to say anymore

Sana's eyebrows knit "Unnie?!" She hit Tzuyu's arm which shocked the latter even more "How dare you call me unnie after what you did earlier?! And why the hell are you calling me unnie?!" She keep on hitting the latter's arm to the point that Tzuyu steps back but still didn't escape Sana's deadly slap "You confess like that!, and then you talk to my father about courting me without even telling me first!"

"Aw!" Tzuyu's trying to catch Sana's hand but when she did, the latter use the other one to hit her "Sana stop it!" she grab the other one, and now Tzuyu holding both of Sana's hand "Why are you hitting me?"

"You're avoiding me for months! You pushed me away! And now you'll comeback and say you love me?" Sana yelled but her voice breaks and a tear fell from her eyes "How dare you make me feel this way?"

Seeing her cry- makes Tzuyu soften, she lighten her grip on Sana's wrist until she slowly let go of it. She then pull Sana's shoulder to hug her. Tzuyu let Sana bury her face on her chest.

"Sana please don't cry..." Tzuyu said while caressing the back of Sana's head

"Why did you pushed me away?" Sana said- still crying and face is buried on Tzuyu's "I'm sorry that you lose your brother.... I'm really sorry"

"Ssssh.... It's not your fault, I'm wrong... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry for blaming you..." Tzuyu kissed Sana's head "I love you Sana... I mean it... I really do..."

Sana move her head back to look at Tzuyu's face "Why are you saying this to me now?"

"I lose my brother, and I can't afford to lose you too..." Tzuyu

Sana tiptoed and press her lips to Tzuyu's.
The latter did not hesitate to return the kiss.

There's no way that Tzuyu will let go of Sana, she was thinking about her all the time, and now that Sana's on her arms, she wanted to satisfy the Japanese girl... She wanted to satisfy Sana beyond satisfactory...

Tzuyu carry Sana and wrap her legs around her waist before slowly walking to the bed and carefully lay her without breaking the kiss.... Tzuyu trail her kisses down to Sana's nake, which cause a moan from the latter.

"Tzuyu- yah..."

Tzuyu crawl up and trapped Sana beneath her, making them one kiss away from each other. Both were panting because of the long kiss they shared.
Sana can see how dark Tzuyu's eyes, the desire of the younger lady cannot be hide anymore.

"Tzuyu..." Sana utter

"I want you Sana..." Tzuyu said and did not wait on Sana's reply, she hungrily kiss the latter's lips and slowly grind herself to her.