Chapter 3

I just gone out of the powder room when a man who looked so drunk approached me "Hey Kid... Wanna have some fun?"

The man was about to touch my face but someone grabbed his hand.

It's him again...

The guy in the University

He looks like he's killing the man with his glare "Stop bothering her"

They're staring intensely at each other "Do you want a fight?" The drunk man warns the latter

"If you don't stop bothering her, I'll give you a fight... It's not a warning, it's a threat"

The man forcefully revokes his hand from this guy. I thought they were gonna fight but good thing- the drunk man left.
As soon as he left- the guy from the University looked at me.

"Are you alright?" He worriedly asked

"Yeah... Thanks"

"Are you sure? I can join you if you want"

I quickly shook my head to decline, I don't even know him and he makes me uncomfortable "I'll go to my friends now... Thanks again" I bow my head and run to where Somi is.

"Where have you been?" Some ask when I sat beside her

I just made an excuse which she buys- I really want to go home right now, I have the feeling that there's a pair of eyes watching over me but I don't want to look anywhere- being afraid to meet those eyes by any chance.

~

It's already 7 in the morning, I still feel sleepy- I didn't really sleep well last night because I wasn't used to sleeping in someone else's house. My friends are all drunk, and we end up sleeping in a classmate's house.

My eyes widened seeing Sana sitting on the steps again.
Why is she here at this hour?
She's still with her sleepwear

"Sana..." I called out for her "Why are you here?"

She was rubbing her eyes as she lifted her gaze to me "You didn't come home last night"

"Did you wait for me?" She nodded "I'm sorry, I should've called you"

"Don't feel guilty, Dad told me not to make a call cause you might be enjoying"

I grab her arm and put it around my neck to carry her. I carried her inside- up to her room and carefully put her down on her bed.