Chapter 28

< Tzuyu's P.O.V >

"What is she doing?" Elkie asked- Looking at Jeongyeon unnie

We're on the student lounge, Rosé unnie is checking the students applications for music club and Jeongyeon unnie's sitting beside her- smiling like an idiot

"Waiting for miracle" I replied

"Eh?" Elkie

"Jeongyeon unnie's fascinated with Lego's, and I think what Rosé unnie possess is a real deal" I explained "Are you done eating?"

She nodded and I wiped the mayonnaise on the side of her lips, using my thumb.

"You officially joined Music Club?" I asked

"Yeah... I think Chaeyoung's right, I should make friends" Elkie

"I'm glad that you're following our advice"

Elkie smile "Well thanks to you and to that little cub"

I look at the time "Ohw... I'll go now"

"Do you still have classes?" Elkie

"Nah... I'll go to the gym for training" I replied then stood and get my back

"Good luck cupid!" She teased

I just smile and nod before walking away.

I was walking on the hallway, going to the gym. Students are nowhere to be found at these hour, specially at this place.

I was humming when I shifted my gaze to the field. I look closer at the two people- not that far from where I'm standing. My eyebrows knitted, realizing that it's Sana and Hiroki, standing beside the bleachers.

They were hugging...

I felt this familiar pain in chest again...
These heart breaking things I once felt inside me...
I held my chest and clench it as I turn around to leave, but I can't do it...
I can't walk, my legs are getting weak, I even need to use my other hand to lean on the wall and asked for it's support because I may collapse anytime.

Then I felt someone catches me...
I hugged him and cry as soon as I found out who it was.

"Hyung..." I cried

He made me hug his side and help me walk away from the most painful view I've ever seen.

-

We're sitting on the rooftop of the University's old building. He brought me here so that I can inhale fresh air...
And I think I really need it after what happened earlier...

"Do you feel better now?" Jungkook oppa asked

I nodded "Thank you..."

I heard him sigh "You can't carry that forever Tzuyu... You have to let it go, you have to say it loud"

"There's so many times I wanted to, but I just can't"

"Is there a deeper reason why you can't confess to her?" Jungkook

"There are too many reasons hyung..."

"But you heard what your friend say" Jungkook

"We can't be together hyung, I'll just leave her someday"