Chapter 31

The car, won't start, no matter how hard Jungkook try- still... it couldn't start.

Jungkook saw the head lights of a truck- they were about to hit by it, and Jungkook's reflexes are fast. He remove his seat belt and hug Tzuyu, then the crash happened...

Meanwhile...

"Miss are you alright? Do I have to take you to the hospital?" The driver asked Sana

"No need for that Ahjusshi, just drive fast" Sana

The driver glance at the rearview mirror "I think it's Tzuyu, who's following us"

Sana look back and saw Jungkook's car- following them "Drive faster"

"But Miss it's Tzuyu" The driver protest

"I don't want to see her... So please, just do what I have told... Leave them behind" Sana said and put back her eyes in front

The driver nodded even it's against his will "Yes Miss"

He accelerate and followed what Sana said, which is to leave Tzuyu behind. He don't want to do it because the latter's close to him, for she grew up before his eyes... But he had to obey Sana.

They've just passed the cross road when they heard a loud bang. Ahjusshi step on the break and look at the side view mirror- eyes are widened after witnessing a car rolling up in the air.
Sana on the other hand felt her body flinch, and by the moment she look behind her. She saw a car on the road, it was turned upside down. A tear fell from her eyes, because she knows who's inside that car.
Without a word, the driver move back to where the accident happened.
And that gave Sana a chance to look closer, she saw Tzuyu- unconscious inside the almost ripped car, being hugged by Jungkook and blood is all over their body.

Ahjusshi quickly get out from the car the moment he parked it. He then took out his phone to call for help- he's shaking, worried, and on the verge of crying seeing the lifeless body of Tzuyu.

~~~

"Both of them are flat line, there's no way to save them" The man in front of the ambulance shouted

"Will you shut up!" The paramedic replied

"I'm telling you, there's no way you can save that kid... It's a lost cause"

"Just have faith man... This kid can make it.."

Another more defibrillation, and Tzuyu's heart started to beat, the same time she opened her eyes.

"Who are you? where's my brother?" Tzuyu asked in a husky voice as soon as she woke up and saw the man in front of her

"Everything's gonna be alright... Just take a rest"

"Where's my brother?" Tzuyu shifted her head, and saw Jungkook beside her, on the other stretcher- lifeless... She reach for his hand and call for him "hyung?... Hyung... HYUNG!"

"Please calm down"

When all her senses came back, she finally understand what's happening "HYUNG!" the paramedic's trying to stop her from getting up "That's my brother!" she's crying and still trying to get up

"You have to rest"

"Oh God! Please! No please!..." She's still weak and cannot fight anymore, she rested her back on the stretcher, as her body shakes rapidly while tears are falling "Hyung! I'm sorry..."