GoodBye pt 1

"Huh? Azlen? And Emily was it?" I asked the blonde girl I met at a masquerade party.

Le flashback~*

Glenn invited me to the yearly masquerade ball at Nobel Michel. I was wearing a beautiful lilac dress that was puffy at the bottom and on the edges of the dress was puffy also. It had simple designs on the hem that was a matching color as the dress. I was also wearing a mask that was matching to the dress. As I was walking around the ballroom, I noticed a wallflower, or in other words a girl that wasn't looking like she was enjoying herself. I decided to walk up to her and chat for a while till Glenn and the others arrive. As I walked up to the young woman she noticed me as I walked up to her.

"Hello." I say as I leaned on the walk to her right.

"Hi. So are you also new to this.?" She asked as I nodded.

"Im new to the masquerade, but Im barely getting used to the whole fancy surroundings and all." I say honestly. "What about you?"

"Well, lets see, to be clear on things. Im not from here." She says hesitantly.

"Hmmm. Same. But by I mean Im not from here, I actually mean Im not from here." I replied as I looked away.

'She might not believe me but hey, I needed to tell someone instead of the princes.'

"By you're not from here do you actually mean that you're from another dimension?" The young girl asked curious.

"I-I, How did you know?!" I noticed that I yelled that out because people were glancing at me with weird looks. "How did you know?" I asked again this time making sure I lowered my voice.

"Im not from here also." She says honestly as she looked as the two large doors opened and the 6 princes were there with their butlers on each of their left side. All women of all ages, married or single, went over to dance with one of the princes. I grabbed the girl's hand and led her out of the ballroom. Little did I know someone that hated me was following me. And the person was going to ruin not only my life in here but also my life in the other dimension.....

Authors Note

Short chapter but hey its better than anything! Ok i cant get rid of the italics so yea. I decided to make the ending longer. So if I put another chapter that doesn't say 'GoodBye pt 2 or pt 3' then its going to be longer. Ok bye bye!