Authors Note

It's surprisingly how many people are reading my first fan fic after all these years! I decided to give it a read and oh my god so many grammatical errors and there's some loose ties in the story.

I've been thinking I should rewrite this story as a whole but keep a similar plot to the story. I was only fourteen at the time I wrote this and I feel now that I'm better at writing I can rewrite this story as a better and more thrilling one.

So! Don't panic when you cannot find certain parts. Ever since I obtained my password, and got my life back on track I'd like to do that for this book. I have had time to mature and I feel like I can do a better at this.

So, old readers, 50/50 there is going to be a new plot and possibly the Mc might end up with someone else depending on the plot!

New readers! I hope you'll enjoy the ride of my inspiration of this book to be rewritten at a better way.

I know this book seems pretty fast paced, not IT IS fast pace and I cringe so much reading this. I know I have better to offer so. If you suddenly see a couple chapters missing don't panic! I'm bringing the best I can to you guys ! :)

And if you guys any ideas for new books I'm open to that idea! I've been making more of BMP since I enjoy the boys routes ~ just let me know in the comments or pm me! I'm back baby and I'm here to stay !!