Im Back

Date written:4/6/15
Date edited:4/20/15
Words: 1190

Chapter 33: Im Back

I sat there remembering the past events in my head.

"Wait..... Where are the princes?!" I shout standing ip fast.

"Sit, Liz. Sit down! Or I'll go all Yandere on you and SHIT WILL GO DOWN!!" Azlen shouts at the end when she noticed I wouldnt sit down. And when Az goes yandere so does! She almost kill my kitty, Pig ;-; i was almost going to murder her but her face looked like she was going to murder me. OFF TOPIC!

I sat down with a pouty face and once Az knew i wasnt going to leave she sat down i. Front of me.
"Elizabeth, what Im about to tell you might make you go crazy or happy at the samw time. So deep breathes."

"We're back home!"Az shouts in my ear.

"Wait, what? What happened to the princes?" I asked all confused.

"Huh? Oh. No we're not actually home but we're in Mike's mansion.

"Oh. Thank the lord!" I say sighing in relief. "But what happened to the princes?"

"They managed to get out by using jetpacks." Emily spoke up.

"Oh. Where are they?" I ask looking around in chibi mode looking left and right.

"They're in the throne room where Mike and the kings and queens of all nations are there." Emily piped up as she started stretching her back.

"And your lovable cousin is hogging Glenn again." Az says as she sat down on the window seat.

"Gah! She gets on my nerves sometimes." I say turning the aura around me dark.

"Lets just go and see if we can at least try to say that we convinced the kings and queens it was us not the princes." Emily says walking towards the door of the room. She grabs the doorknob and opens the door but cant. She tried a while till she came back and crashed onto the bed that I was in.

"Whats wrong?" I ask as I stood up and walked over to blonde young woman.

"The door is locked." She said says slowly.

"Wait so are we locked in? Forever? What about my poor bæ?!" Az yells as she threw herself on the ground looking up at the ceiling with her arms in the air.

"Az, please. Food is important but try the window. That could get us out." I suggested as I walked towards the window that was close to me. Once I tried to open it, there was a knock on the door. All three of us looked at each other before Az knock back. The door opened and there in the doorway was Keith's little sister, Cathy, and Glenn's little brother, Alan. Cathy had a keyy in her left hand and Alan was holding a piece of paper.

"Alan, what's that paper?" I asked as I walked towards them. Cathy looked both ways and walked in the room, Alan followed.

"Well....lets just say theres a wedding and you're invited......." Cathy's voice says her voice trailing off.

"Really?! I love weddings!" Az and Emily say in unison. "Who's getting married?"

"Glenn and Alice are.... And I want you to be the one to marry big brother! Not Alice!" Alan shouts tears running down his eyes. He then ran to my arms sobbing like crazy. Cathy was looking at her feet, looking sad also.

"Whats wrong Cat?" Az asked her as she gets at Cathy's eye level. Cathy then right there sobbed alao.

"L-l-la-u-ur-ra c-ca-lled t-told m-me that b-big b-rother o-only l-o-ves m-me w-hen with him." Cathy says in between sobs. "And t-they're getting forced to get married also!"

"Whoa! Is Laura that kind of bish that says what she wants but she has a two face for the princes?!" Emily shouts not believing what she's hearing.

"Um, I think its been like that for a while..." I say trailing off at a rock hitting the window. Alan walks over and gasped.

"Liz! Looky at who's here!!" Alan shouts as he tries to open the window.

We all went to the window to see Glenn and the rest of the princes in a tux.

'Did they just run away from the church to come here? Why do I feel Déja vú right now?'

I also tried to open it but failed, so I did how Lee from the walking dead gameplay did. I sat on the window seat, my body facing the window, I lift my legs and kicked the window till it opened(its the window that when u open it, it has two doors:3). The princes face palmed themselves at what I did, and I did also when I saw the door was already opened. As Alan, Cathy,Az, and Em jumped out the window. I looked around and saw the key on my bed. I threw the key out in the hallway, I closed and locked the door to avoid suspicion. As I stood out on the window sill, I looked both ways before I could do anything, when I looked down I saw Glenn under me with his arms out to catch me. I saw him mouth words I wanted to hear this whole time, 'Trust me.'

I closed my eyes as in waiting for impact but I didn't feel it but what I did feel was an embrace from Glenn. I opened my eyes to see Glenn smiling at me and I smiled back.

"I told you you could trust me." Glenn says making a matter-of-fact smirk which made ms giggle.

"Of course. And I will always trust you." I say giving him a peck on the lips before letting him go and running towards a limo where all the others were waiting for us.

~~

Zain drove for at least 3 hours straight non stop. The windows were a tinted kind that avoided people looking in the limo or us looking out also.

"We have arrived." Zain announced our arrival when he opened the door to the limo. The place we were at was ontop a mountain the sun was not out yet but judging by the sky getting lighter it might be morning soon. The cold fall breeze hit me like tons of bricks making a shiver run down my spine. I felt warmness elope around me, I look up to see it was Glenn's jacket and he had his arms around me making me feel warm and happy he didn't get married to Alice. Mike was standing next to a mirror kind of looks like from the movie 'Mirror Mirror'.

"Its about time for you three to leave. I don't want to do this but I have to send all of you guys back. Im sorry." Mike says looking sad.

"Wait! What about the people that arent from here?! Cant they come any time?!" Az shouts out loud making everyone turn to her.

"Yes thats why Im sending the princes with you guys." Mike says smiling.

"Huh?!"