The Ball

Gahh!!!

I hate dresses, there're to itchy! I walked down the corridor as Keith came from behind me.

"Ready?" He asked and without waiting for my answer he grabbed my hand and led me to the entrance of the manse and walked to the limo. Luke was already there holding open the door with his stern expression.

~TimeSkip~

Once we arrived,Luke opened the door and Keith got out and I followed. Before I could walk ahead Keith held a hand to me.
'Wow.. An ass in the palace but a gentleman in public.'

"Are you going to make me look rejected?!" Keith snapped at me quietly so no one can hear him. With that I placed my hand in his and he led me to the castle.

We were soon stopped by news reporters and paparazzi. The flash of pictures being taken blind me until Keith spoke up.
"Look away or you'll end up blind." He says looking at me. I did as told and I didn't feel like being ind and mot seeing.
'Looks like Keith does care.. Awwww! Hold the fuck up! Did I just awwd to this idiot ass?! What the hell?'
I swung my head sideways to clear my head and by that time we had already entered the castle.

~TimeSkip~

Keith had left me and went to greet some people. I went to get some champagne and chugged it in one gulp. Im so fucking pissed why me?! Why did he need me? I was interrupted by a female's voice behind me.
"Who are you? If your not Cathy then who are?"
I turned around to see the one and only Laura. I didn't answer because who said you need to talk to someone you don't want to talk to?
"Im talking to you?! Who are you?!" Laura snapped at me.
"Why don't you take tour mask off so I can see who you are!" She snapped at me again.
"I do not wish to answer that wish or answer to your question." I replied coldly.
She looked more pissed because her face was almost red. She then snapped the mask off my face and gasped.
"Its you!" Thats all she said before I felt a hand on my arm and pulling me harshly back to the limo.

"What the hell were you thinking saying that to Laura?!" Keith started to lecture me about how commoners are supposed to do what the famous people tell them to do. Thats when I got pissed and blurted something I would do anything to change it.
"Im from another dimension!!" I yelled and gasped as I covered my mouth with my hands.

___________
Cliffhanger Muahaha! Anyway thanks for reading! And OMG thank you so much for almost 200 reads! I luv you so much! See u next time waffles!