Going to our time? (PREVIEW)

"Whoaaaaaaa..... Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike!" Az was repeating Lord Michael's name over and over again she started to sound like the seagulls from Finding Nemo.

'Ahhhh..... memories of me hitting Josh and Cameron while watching the part of Nemo getting caught by the humans......'

"Azlen Mendoza Garcia! Shut your damn mouth before I shove a you know what up your mouth!" I snapped at Az who stopped when she heard when I said 'you know what' and she knows what it is.

"Lizzy! Stap! Who raised you like that?! Inappropriate child!" Az says trying to sound serious but failed when she saw the princes faces which were confused as hell would describe it. Except for Joshua, Glenn, and Keith who knew exactly what I was talking about which made me laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait we have to do what?!" Everyone exclaimed as most of the princes looked sick.

"Kiss! Of course! I just found out that theres not enough girls..." Mike says chuckling nervously as he looked at the six princes then at Az, I, Cathy, and Emily.

"Im not going to kiss a guy! Let alone another prince!" Joshua, Glenn, and Keith said in union.

Mike and Zain facepalmed themselves as they both sighed and paired each one of us. Me and Glenn, Joshua and Az, Roberto and Emily, Alan and Cathy. I think I heard Glenn, Joshua, and Roberto sigh in relief but they all didnt show any expression.

~~~~

Wilfred, Keith, and Edward were arguing about kissing each other which made me and Az have a nosebleed. Once settled, Wilfred and Keith were about to kiss when a voice shouted

"I volunteer!"

"Laura!?"

Cathy face grew dark and as Laura was running towards Keith, Cathy held her leg out and tripped Laura when at the same time she kissed Edward.

~~

Both princes sighed as they leaned in and kissed. Keith, the arrogant prince kissed the kind mysterious prince! They pulled away when they heard both of mine, Az's, and Em's camera's flash went off. We started whistling looking else where.

"Im totally writing hardcore smutty Yaoi when I get baaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!" Me and Az said as we then glared at eachother.

"Not till I get to wattpad first!"

______________________________

OK HERES A DAMN PREVIEW FOR U GUYS! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG CAUSE ITS THE LAST ONE FROM THIS BOOK! GOOD LUCK ON WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING STAY FAB