FriendShip Between The Princes Over?!

"Yes." Joshua says honestly.

In the corner of my eye Keith started glaring at Joshua. Keith then stood up and grabbed Joshua by his shirt collar.

"You idiot! I wont let you have Lizzie!" He yelled as Keith pushed Joshua to the wall.

I then saw Roberto stand up and pushed Keith away from Joshua. And grab Keith by his collar.

"Who would love you?! You a worthless jerk! No one will love!" Roberto says doing the same this to Keith.

'What have I done?'

"You guys! Stop at this instant!" Edward yells as ge stood up and grabbed Roberto. "Why are you doing this?! Youve never acted this way before Roberto! What has gotten into you?!"

Roberto just glared at Edward before pushing gim off with force to knock Edward of his feet and push Wilfred into a fish tank nearby.

"Why you little-!" Wilfred yelled as he stood up and was about to punch Roberto but he managed to dodge the punch by ducking. And Wilfred's fist met with Glenn's jaw.

"What in the world?! Im going to kill you Wilfred!" Glenn yelled as he ran towards Wilfred and tackling him to the ground.

'T-this is all my fault... I-if I never.....'

I then noticed my eyesight getting blurry. I felt something warm run down my cheek, I lifted my hand to my cheek and noticed I was crying.

I wiped away the tears and noticed that the fight between the princes had gotten worse than how it started. Edward had Glenn pinned to the ground, Joshua was throwing punches at Keith, while Roberto was dodging all of Wilfred's punches.

I stood up and ran out of the room. As I ran I crashed into someone, and fell.

"I-Im sorry. I-I wasn't looking where I was going.." I said in a whisper.

"Miss Prescott, is something wrong?" I looked up to see Claude looking worried at me.

"N-no. The princes.... T-they they're fighting." I say looking at him.

"What do you mean?" Claude asks suspiciously.

"They're throwing punches at each other! Thats whats happening!" I yell these words out as I continued to run down the corridor.

~~

Once I reached the room I was staying at. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I slide down the door while sobbing.

'I cant belive this... They're fighting over me! If only I wasn't found by Lord Michel or if I never went to the party in the first place, this wouldn't of happened...'

I stood up and walked to my bag and stuffed my clothes in the bag.

'I cant stay here anymore... I cant ruin their friendship....'

As I lifted the bag a slip of paper fell out. I picked it up and it read.

Use this if you need help. Call me at any time of day.
345-357-4552
~Mike

'Huh? When did Mike give me this? I'll call him once Im out of the manse.'

I went out to the balcony and looked for a way out. I saw a tree near by. I put my bag on my shoulders and stood up on the railing and jumped to the tree's branch.

'Ah!' I felt a sharp pain on my leg. I looked down and saw a wound on my leg. 'Damn...' I ignored the pain and started running across the garden.

I ran to the edge of the gatden and noticed that there was a fence 3 times taller than me. I looked up and saw that there were spikes on the tips of the fence.

I grabbed my grip on the fence and started climbing. Once I reached the top I jumped and my skin almost got cut on the spikes but only my shirt ripped.

I looked around and saw I was on the sidewalk. I ran as if my life depended on.

'I don't know where Im going... But the best thing right now is getting away from the princes.... Im ruining their friendship for nothing....'

~~

It felt like 4 days of running but I finally reached town square.

I took out my phone and dialed Mike's phone number.

??: "Hello?"

Liz:"Hi! Um is this Lord Michel's number?"

??:"Yes. How may I help you?"

Liz:"Um well I um... Im Lizzie, Lord Michel gave me his number if I needed help..."

??"Oh! Why yes! Its great to hear your voice Miss Lizzie. Im Zain. What is that you need help with?"

Liz:"Um I need a place to stay.... " 'Im trying to get away from the princes.'

Zain:"Alright. I'll track you down."

With that he ended the call.

'Huh? Track me down? I wonder what he meant...'

________

Hello my waffles! How's your new start of a new year been?
Mines been horrible! I forgot to do my essay durring winter break and my science reasearch I forgot also.

Anyway.... What will happen between the princes? What will happen to Lizzie? Will she find a way to go back home and pretend this was a dream? Stay tuned to find out!

Im making this story as I go! Don't blame me of not doing a good job! This is my first FanFic. Well on Wattpad it is.... I have a OHSHC fanfic on Quotev too.

:3 Stay Fabulous Waffles!