Dream

I was running through the woods of Liberty, it felt like I've ran like hours nonstop. I was slowing down and as I looked behind me something in the shadows moved. I was confused at first but then I realized I was being chased by the creature. I started to run again with speed, I heard a screech in the air mixed with a roar of a lion.
'Wait a minute.... Isn't Dres Vans symbol an Eagle? And Liberty's is a lion? But Oriens symbol is rose or something compared to a rose, right?'

Before I could even react I felt vines grow from the ground and they tied themselves around my ankles making me trip. Before I could look the vines they were gone like i only tipped over a root of a tree, thats when i heard the roar and screech again. I also heard a horses neigh and wings flapping over head I looked and saw a pegasus with armor on it body running towards me at full speed. As I covered myself waiting for impact I never felt it but what I felt was wind hitting my face. When I opened my eyes i saw I was away from the ground and in the air on the back of a beautiful pegasus in the sky. I gasped at the beautiful scenery in front of me, it didnt actually last for a while before I felt pain in my stomach. It was a burning and throbbing pain causing me to cough loud. When I looked down at my stomach I noticed there was a bullet hole in my stomach. The blood was gushing out not making a hint that the bleeding will stop soon. I started panicking making the pegasus panic also throwing me off its back while in the air. I felt light all of a sudden, it felt I was falling in slow motion. It then felt as if something pushed me further down making me realize i was still falling. I looked down at the ground to see if I was about to hit the ground. As I did everything turned pitch black.....

I opened my eyes to see a black ceiling. I sat up and looked around noticing my surroundings were black as the night also.

"Hello?" I called out in case someone was there.

"Hello?" My voice echoed back at me.

I walked around looking around for a exit but there was no luck for me. I ran as fast as I could but every time i stopped the scenery was always the same, pitch black. I collapsed to the ground crying.

'How am i going to get back to where I was?! What happened to Glenn and the others?!'

I then heard a laughter making me deaf. A woman's laugh and i knew who's laugh that was...... Alice.

I saw saw her in a wedding dress. And to my disbelief Glenn was next to her with a tux.

'Are they.......... Getting married?!?'

"Do you Glenn Casiraghi, take Alice Lance as your wife in sickness and in health, in poor and rich for the rest of your life till death parts both of you?"

".....I do." Glenn says with a smile on his face.

"You may kiss kiss the bride."

Glenn leans in and......

"Elizabeth!!!!!"

I open my eyes to see Azlen, and Emily in front of me.

'Huh? Wasnt I in the game?'

Authors Note:

MUHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER! ANYWAY.... ELIZABETH WASNT IN THE GAME THE WHOLE TIME?! WHAT?! XD