The book

Once I got a room in the Liberty manse, I ran to a library that I saw on my way here. I need to see how to go back home!

In Library

When I found the library I walked in and went from bookshelf to bookshelf until I found a book the read, 'Spells,Curses,and time traveling.'

'Huh? Deja vu? Nah!'

I got the book and I realized that it was a lot thinker than I thought. I set the book down at a close table and opened the book to the page that contained contents.

Pg.1-How to get rid of curses
Pg.45-How to put a curse on someone
Ph.67-Dimensions
Pg.-89-Traveling
Pg.-120-How to stop traveling
Pg.-289-How to stay at the dimension your at

'Who the hell would want to stay at the dimension your not from?!'

I turned the page to page 67 and read the beginning of dimensions.

~3 hours later~

I open my eyes to find myself still in the library. I stood up and I felt something soft come off my shoulders. I turned my head to see A blanket was over my shoulders.

'Huh. Probably Luke saw me and put a blanket over me.'

I stretched and looked at the time to see that it was 10pm.

'Wow! I slept for a long time!'

My stomach growled as if saying 'I agree! Now feed me.'

I stood up and took the book to the room I was staying at.

As I walked down the corridor I spotted a 2 figures and hid behind a pillar. I heard voices as the figures passed the pillar I was hiding behind.

"Laura! I said to leave!"

"But, your highness I think you need to let those useless commoners leave and have me instead."

'Keith and Laura..'

I already knew the voices. I waited till they turned the corner before running full speed to the room my stuff was.

Once I got to my room, I put the huge book in a drawer and headed to the dining room.

Once Ive arrived at the dining room Remi was there eating a snack.

"Hi Remi!" I greeted her as I sat next to her.

"Hi Lizzie! Want a rice ball? I made them." She offered and she handed me a rice ball and accepted it. I took a bite of the rice ball and it tasted great!

"I love it! You have a talent!" I complimented her as she smiles brightly.

"Thank you Lizzie!" She says as she stood up to clean the mess.

"Rem, leave this to me." I offered as I grabbed her hands and led her to the door which led into the corridor.

"Really? Thanks!" She thanks me as she left the dining room and I cleaned up.

"At least your good at something." A stern voice says from the entrance of the dining room.

"Keith." I knew that voice anywhere of how stern it was.

"What are you doing here? Especially this late." He questions me as his voice matched his facial expression.

"It does not concern you,your highness." I answered back without turning around.

"Your right it doesn't. Either way I want you to go to the ball with me next week." Keith says showing no emotion.

'B-ball? With him?'

"I think I shouldn't. Your highness." I answered Keith as I finished cleaning the dining room.

"Its an order." He says glaring at me.

"Fine! I give up!" I say raising my hands up in defeat and grabbing another rice ball."Rice ball?" I offered Keith as he stared at the rice ball before accepting it.

____________

Heyyyyyy How have my waffles been?! Im sorry if I haven't updated lately. I had a writers block and too much homework and to top it all off theres no Internet at home -_- so Im going to have to update when I have internet. Hope you waffles understand!

QOTD:Have you ever daydreamed of being a character from a movie,game,show,book etc.?

AOTD:Depends on what the show is. Like I would love it if I was in AOT but at the same time I would of been the first one to die! XD