Going to our time?

"Whoaaaaaaa..... Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike!" Az was repeating Lord Michael's name over and over again she started to sound like the seagulls from Finding Nemo.

'Ahhhh..... memories of me hitting Josh and Cameron while watching the part of Nemo getting caught by the humans......'

"Azlen Mendoza Garcia! Shut your damn mouth before I shove a you know what up your mouth!" I snapped at Az who stopped when she heard when I said 'you know what' and she knows what it is.

"Lizzy! Stap! Who raised you like that?! Inappropriate child!" Az says trying to sound serious but failed when she saw the princes faces which were confused as hell would Describe it. Except for Joshua, Glenn, and Keith who knew exactly what I was talking about which made me laugh.

"Uh...we have children present here Liz..." Glenn says avoiding eye contact with me while his face was turning red. The same goes for the rest of the princes, Mike cleared his throat as he gave me a small glare before continuing on his big 'speech'.

"Anyways...you guys have to go with them. But you all have to keep an eye on these two." Mike says taking out a piece of paper that had two men with scars on their faces.

"Are those markings from sharpies?" Az asks before yelling my name. "Liz! Do the markings look like when you and Josh were drawing stuff on people when the passed out drunk?"

"Whaa? Lemme see!" I say running to Az. I looked at the pictures and laughed.
"Yup! Assholes. Those scars are made from sharpies. Duh!"

We both started chatting on how we miss the gang and how we missed the anime convention that was supposed to happen last week. We got interrupted when someone cleared their throat.

"What?!" Me and Az snapped at the person who was Keith.

"Can we get this going?" He asks feeling the awkwardness in the air we shuted up and started making weird hand signals across to each other.

"Alright. Lets discuss on what to do when we get to the other dimension." Joshua says in a stern voice making us go chibi mode and nod in agreement.

~timeskip due to Joshua running away from a cat~

"Wait so Mike they have to come with us?" Az asks as she rubbed two of her fingers in the middle of her temple.

"Yes it is because I think they should help you defeat those bad guys that cane from both our dimension and Liz and Az's dimensions to try to rule both dimensions." Mike says calmly and smiled brightly while the princes were in shock.

"Wait," i yawn in between my sentence. "They're trying to rule both dimensions? How can they do that? I cant even rule my own bedroom back home!" I shout as I try to think on how the men can rule two dimensions while I can rule my room.

"I suppose they have their ways on ruling places." Edward says calmly as he and the rest of the princes try to think of a way the men can rule two places.

"Alright. Zain do you have everything I asked for?" Mike asks as he turned to the young butler who nodded. "Very well. I need you to do me a favor."

"What is it? Are you being a pedo Mike?!" Az shouts as she hid behind Joshua who was shocked the she was clinging on him.

"I am not a pedo, but I need you guys to do this or you wont be able to leave." Mike says glaring at Az who was scratching the back of her head as she patted Joshua's back as she cautiously walked backwards as Joshua shot her a cold glare.

"You have to kiss eachother." Mike says smiling.

"...................."

"..................."