Chapter 37: its a special secret

Ethan's P.O.V
"I should've told you this earlier but.."
"Go on.." Lauren exclaimed. "I auditioned for the voice kids and I got into the blind auditions and I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Sydney!" I squealed at Lauren with excitement. "Oh my god, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Lauren screamed "YES LAUREN IM GOING TO TVK!" "AHH OMG OMG ETHAN ETHAN IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU I CANT BELIEVE THIS YOUR ACTUALLY GOING TO BE ON TV YOUR GONNA BE FAMOUS! Lauren screamed. "YES BUT THATS NOT ALL THE GOOD NEWD YET LAUREN, YOUR COMING WITH ME!" I Squeeled. "WAIT WOT" Lauren asked in confusion. "your mum and my mum talked about it and said it's fine if you come with me so your coming!" "AHHHHHHHH EEEEEP ETHAN I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH OMG I CANT WAIT YIUR GONNA BE AMAZING AND I AM SO HAPPY I WILL BE THERE TO SUPPORT YOU. THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE ETHAN IT REALLY IS!" "Im so proud of my bby" Lauren said with tears of happiness. We hugged for a long time. "Love you Lauren" "love you more superstar" Lauren giggled. "Can I have a kiss?" I smirked. "Of coarse!" She laughed. Lauren leant in, I felt the warmth of the soft pair of lips that crashed on mine. I put my tongue in without thinking but she Didn't care she put hers in too. We were kissing until we remembered we had to be at jakes house so we broke the kiss apart and ran to jakes house. We knocked on the door and he opened it with a smirk on his face. Me and Lauren were really confused. "Why are you smirking like that jakee?" Lauren asked. "Oh nothin" jake chuckled and went into the lounge. We walked through the door and I felt string against my foot. I looked at my foot and saw the string, I then looked up then SWOOSH! *water falls on me and Lauren* "JAKE MIRANDA HOW DARE YOUS!" Lauren yelled while laughing. " WERE GONNA GETCHAS BACK YOU WAIT" I yelled while laughing and chasing them.

OKAY GUYS I AM TRULY REALLY SOOOO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING😭 I actually am so busy atm and I've lost all my ideas for this lame book 😔 this was such a shiz chapter I'm really sorry I just lost all my good ideas! I don't know what else to write about in this story I should end the book soon. I've noticed People are barely reading this book anymore so I might update every once in a while. Again I'm really sorry about this short short short chapter, I will do my best to update more please comment and vote xx dani💕