chapter 4: meeting ethan

aww sorry sweetie i couldn't hear u with the loud music im listening to! what did u say i asked, i like being kind to others and especially cute innocent little girls.

as she was about to tell me, a boy was coming up to me and said...

ethan: sorry about her, she is quite irritating at times!! she didnt mean to annoy u..

I looked at him and woowwwww!! his features are so perfect!! his eyes are brown and dreamy and he has silky, shiny brown hair with his beanie and it really got to me..he looked hot in every way, even though i didn't know him.

ohh nahh it's fine dw about it!!

i didnt know what to say! idk if i was blushing too much because i do that when i like a boy... this could get really awkward!!

Ethan's P.O.V

Wow, when i look at this girl she is beautiful!! Her pretty brown eyes and dreamy coloured caramel blonde hair, I wanted to greet her but i didn't know how..... she hasn't noticed I've been looking at her a lot which is good. i just pretended i came for my sister but it really wasn't about that i just wanted to meet this girl!

Lauren's P.O.V

Well ok, i better let u go.... i didn't want to get in an awkward silence so i had to say something!

ethan: nahh ts fine, so anyway um i havent um seen u round here? did u move to town or something?? i tried saying it as casual as i could

yeah i have! ive moved from brisbane for dads work actually!

ethan: cool!! your not planning on leaving soon are you??

No idts... Why did ya ask that? i kinda did a cute girly giggle i admit it.

ethan: ohh um no reason just asking! i put on a really big smile idk why!

ethan:so um, what is uhh your name??

he said it so cute and and shyly!

my name is lauren, lauren bella

ethan: i love that n---- uhh umm i mean cool name! my names ethan, ethan karpathy!

well nice to meet u ethan! i said in a cool and a normal-as-i-could way.

ethan:uhh u to lauren! i said sorta in a shy way. umm wait up lauren---------

he's like a little lost puppy haha (but in a good way though)

ethan:umm i was ahh wondering if um maybe ah i could have ur ph number?! omg i sounded like a damn fool and the biggest idiot alive right now!

oh umm, sorry ethan but i dont know u enough to give u my number i giggled.

ethan: oh ok no probs and i just smirked and gave her a warm smile to make it look like im not embarrassed.

ethan:so uh wat school are u going to?? i had to quickly change the subject so it wouldn't get too awkward...

oh um im going to the one a few blocks away from here i said.

ethan: oh really cool im at that school! i guess ill see ya around then?

yup i replied back, his smile felt like it was hugging me and i never wanted to end that but i had to before things got a bit Weird.

so um ill see you around then?

ethan: definitely and i winked at her and gave a warm smile

ok bye ethan!

ethan: by lauren!