chapter 24: drama much?

Ethan's P.O.V

me and Lauren were just minding our own business and just talking when all of a sudden crystal came out of nowhere and punched lauren in the face. WHAT THE HELL?!! lauren fell to the ground and i was filled with anger,  my face burning and all around . "what the HELL is wrong with u?!!" i said to crystal while trying to keep my anger hidden inside. " why ethan, do u wanna kiss me?" "u know what? u have been such a rude mean b**** and lauren hasn't done anything to deserve this!!" i was so angry i let it all out, not all of it yet though. all of a sudden crystal grabbed my face and started kissing me. i got so annoyed i pushed her away and then pushed her down to the floor, that's what she deserves. she got up pretending nothing happened and ran off, just like that!  i could hear small sobbing from a distance.... i didn't feel one bit guilty or sorry for her one bit from what i did. she should never touch my girlfriend like that, EVERR!!! i got down and put lauren up so her head was leaning on my knee, she had her eyes closed,  she had this big bruise on her eye. Ouchh:( i lift her up bridal style and walked to school with her like that, i didn't care what people thought... when i was walking i could feel lauren moving and looking up at me. I looked down and smiled at her and softly kissed her on the lips. "ethan, w-what happened? " lauren said while looking around her surroundings. "crystal punched u in the face,  u were unconscious.... so i just picked u up and started walking to school to bring u to the nurse." "i hope u will be ok, u should never get treated this way, especially when it's your first day back." i said while streaking through her soft wavy hair. "it's ok, i will be fine." she said while leaning in to kiss my cheek. " i think i can get up now." she said while giggling. "u still don't look 100% to walk,  i will carry u ur light as a feather anyway! " i said while laughing. We finally reached school and i put lauren down since she said she will be fine to walk. I took her to the nurse and i just sat with her, holding her hand. she had an ice pack on her head and the bruise was getting better. YAY! "we ok to go now?" lauren asked while pulling her pretty smile off. "only if ur ok haha" i said while getting up and grabbing her hand. we walked to the other side of the school and got to our lockers. me and lauren were really late but we have a good excuse! when we got into the class everyone started running up to lauren hugging her and welcoming her back to school people were just saying things like "omg we were so worried" and "we missed u!" and "i hope ur ok!" she was just smiling and talking to everyone when everyone had to be seated. i sat right next to lauren and on the other side of lauren was elly and mirranda. they were just blubbering all about the suprise party and how fun it was. when the bell went me and Lauren came out when all of a sudden lauren froze. Uhhh Yup, It was crystal in the corner... looking at us in the most guiltyest way. she started walking up to lauren " look, umm.. I'm s-sorry for punching you." crystal said while looking down at her shoes. "umm.. that's okay? " lauren said while looking at me. "and ethan I'm sorry for what i did, i really am." "yeah whatever,  but never do that to lauren .. NEVER AGAIN.  "i promise,  i won't " gemma said while sort of smiling. " she probably got told to say that from the teacher or something bc she was laughing.. "umm ok whatever then.. cmon lets go lauren." i said while walking past crystal while she laughed walking back to her friends. What a drama queen...