chapter 35: fun and parks

Ethan's P.O.V

I wake up by lauren throwing a pillow at me. "etho wake up!" lauren shouted. "nooo" i growled in a half asleep voice. "it's 11:23 ethan, we've been awake for 3 hours. Now stop being lazy and get up!" she once again shouted while taking the covers off me making me give up. "alright alright I'm up!" i said sitting uo and yawning. "that's more like it, there's pancakes waiting for you downstairs so if you want some they are on the bench." "ok" i smiled. "ok cool see you downstairs soon." lauren smiled and kissed me on the cheek, then walking out of the room.

Lauren's P.O.V

Me mirranda and jake were hanging out in the loungeroom playing truth or dare and playing just dance. And trust me jake was horrible at dancing. We were all on our phones when ethan walked downstairs. he looked so cute with bedhair. He got his pancakes and put them on a plate and sat next to me putting the tv on. "goodmorning guys" ethan said. "morning" everyone replied. I was on my instagram feed and @lol_vines posted a funny video. "I'm in me moms car, broom broom." "get out of me car!" "aww" "hahah ethan watch this" i laughed. After it ethan laughed aswel. I was just watching other videos when I decided to get ready. everyone took showers (separately) and got dressed for bounce. After we were ready it was 12:00. We still had a couple of hours before we were leaving for bounce so we decided to go to the park. We walked to the one across from jakes house. "wanna play truth or dare?" i asked. "yeah" everyone replied back. "ok, jake truth or dare?" i asked while smirking. "truth". "hmm. Who's your celebrity crush?" i questioned him. "ariana grande" he said. "ok ethan truth or dare?" jake asked him. "dare" ethan smirked. " i dare you to go over to that tree and kiss it." "pfft easy." ethan replied. He walked over to it and stared at it and looked back at us with a smirk, then kissed it and walked back. "tree germs!" ethan shouted while kissing me. "eww ethan st-stop!" i laughed while getting out of his grip and running away. "never!" ethan smirked while chasing after me. We ran around and around the park until we both got tired. We both plobked onto the ground. I shuffled closer to him. "i love you etho". "i love you too lauren." ethan said pulling me closer to him letting our lips touch.

---------------------------------------------------------

First of all before you's kill me I wanna say I'm SOOOO SORRRYYY for not updating in ages. I have been so busy and haven't had a chance to go on wattpad for a while. I promise i will update way more and I'm sorry this chapter was soooo short. I will make it up to you guys i promise! Ily guys. dani xox