chapter 7: recess!

Lauren's P.O.V

I go to get my recess and a girl with long, wavy beautiful blonde hair tapped me on the shoulder, wow was she pretty...

mirranda: hi, im mirranda nice to meet u, this is my friend jack and isabel, and just over their at her locker a is elly! oh hey! i said in a sweet voice, im lauren nice to meet u all!! yeah u to lauren! everyone added. mirranda: so, would u like to come hang out with us??!

yeah sure! i replied back with a quick little smile. ill just get my food haha! mirranda: yeah sure lauren! actually maybe we will meet u at the canteen?? i need to get my recess over their today haha. sure ill meet u in 5 i said back with a little smile. ok cool! mirranda said, and she hugged me and said bye!

I start getting my recess out and i see that ethan is coming up to me.

ethan: oh, hey lauren. i was just wondering if um u wanted to hang out with me today?

oh, hey ethan. sorry ive already made plans with mirranda and i said ill hang with them now! sorry about that, maybe lunch time?? i asked politely.

ethan: ohh yeah sure! i said trying not to act sadish.

ok cool seeya then! i said with a big smile back at him.

ethan: yeah, bye lauren i said trying to look as happy as i could.

Ethan's P.O.V

I really don't know about lauren, she is different(in a good way) and she is so kind and nice! idk what has gotten into me.... AM I STARTING TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER?!! I SAID SORTA IN A GOOD AND BAD WAY. Lauren doesn't like me in that way though!

she probs thinks im a weirdo bc of all the weird things i have asked her. like, i mean she's beautiful, talented, kind, sweet, fun, and so many more things! arghh idk what to do! ive only just met her and have feelings for Her!! i just want to try impress her by doing something to make her like me.. but what do i do!?

mirranda's P.O.V

Lauren seems soooo nice, she is really pretty and beautiful and she is so funny!! everyone's been cracking up laughing at Lauren's jokes and she is so Kind. im gonna support her her way through and hopefully we can be close to eachother and be bestfriends!! she is so nice i feel ive known her my whole life already which is a really good thing!!

The bell rings for the end of recess and me, Jack, isabel, elly and lauren all quickly go to our lockers for english.. so we can all sit with eachother!!

Lauren's P.O.V

I had so much fun with mirranda and Elly and jack! they were all so nice and easygoing, mirranda is so lovely and elly is so nice! jack is nice and he seems like a really good person to talk to if ur not the greatest.. im glad i met them today and i hope we stay together and come closer this year with all of them!!