chapter 5: ride on the bus

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!

Mum: Honey get up for school dont want u being late on the first day!!

i was just groaning out of bed... the bed was too warm i could just sleep in their all day!! ok im up i said to mum while yawning.

i was nervous but excited at the same time because not just i get a new nice uniform to wear, ethan will be their!!!:)

i was catching the 8:45 bus this morning, school starts at exactly 8:55 and it doesn't take that long to get their. but i wanted to be early bc it was my first day,

so i literally did this....

GOT DRESSED*

BRUSHED TEETH*

DID UP HAIR*

HAD BREKKY*

GOT MY BAG*

AND OUT THE DOOR.... *

I was just sitting down in the bus with my headphones on until i feel a warmth bump me. i didnt really know who it was and i couldn't be bothered turning my head but then i felt this tap on my shoulder and the person said 'hey' ahh its ethan of course!!! hey ethan! i said with the nicest smile i couldve done with it. ethan was just staring at me.. idk why???

Ethan's P.O.V

When i walked on the bus i saw someone familiar, hey it was lauren! i decided to go up and sit next her seems that she didn't know anyone else, when she smiled at me i couldn't help but stare at her!! it was like an addiction i literally couldn't loolk away!!

Lauren's P.O.V

Omg he came up to me! i have a feeling this day wont suck as much as i usually would think it would because i can sorta maybe tag along with ethan and yeahh... just have a friend on the first day!

me and ethan just talked and started playing a game he made up on the spot! we had to ask each other 2 personal questions (not too personal) and 8 normal questions to eachother. so we just played that till the bus stopped at school!