chapter 12: gone

i woke up from my alarm, i get up and decide to get ready straight away because i had to meet ethan earlyish at the skate park so we could walk to school together. so i chucked my uniform on, did my hair in 2 braids, had breakfast, brushed my teeth, made my lunch and i was out the door. i got to the park and there was no sign of ethan, i looked all over the outside of the park and he was nowhere to be seen. hmm maybe he is just running late or maybe i am! i was early and on time though? i just waited a few more minutes and decided to just walk alone. once i got to school i opened my locker and i saw elly coming up to me. "hey" she said. hey i said with a fake smile. is something wrong lauren?? lucy asked concerned. well, i was meant to walk with ethan in the morning and he promised he would meet me in the morning, and there was no sign of him i said worried, and he isn't here yet either and he told me he has to go to school everyday because his mum and dad are working so he always has to go to school and he can't stay home by himself. don't worry lauren everything will be fine i promise! elly said trying to cheer me up. during the day all i could think of was ethan. as soon as u knew it the bell rang. i decided to give ethan a text.

me: hey eth are u ok?? text me back so i know ur alright ok? :)

i didn't get a text back. i was starting to get really worried now. i felt shaky and had this really bad feeling.