chapter 29: meeting up

Lauren's P.O.V

when i woke up i just remembered i was going out with mirry and jake today! i went to move when i just realised Ethan was snoring loud as and had his arms wrapped around my waist. i laughed and slowly tip-toed out of bed managing to make it only to the door until ethan sits up with his hair all over the place!! "ethan go back to sleep haha". "well ur the one who woke me up making a racket of noise getting out of bed!" he smirked. "oh was i that loud, oh well!" i laughed while getting my phone from my bedside table. "oh shoot ethan it's 11:30 I'm suppose to be catching up with mirranda and jake today I'm sorry i have to leave like right now!" i shouted while quickly getting the brush running it down my long wavy hair. "ohh i thought we could hang out today though.." ethan whined while coming up to me looking in the mirror fixing his hair. "I'm sorry ethan, hey do u wanna come aswel?" i asked him with puppy dog eyes. "oh yeah sure I'll just run home and get ready I'll meet u here again im about 10 minutes if that's ok?" "yeah it's fine I'll get mum to drop us off." i smiled while ethan kissed my cheek saying bye and running downstairs out the door in a flash... i ran to my wardrobe and just picked out a simple outfit. skinny boyfriend jeans rolled up at the bottom, low cut white converse, a flowing white top that came to my belly button with a flower in the the middle on the top, a light cardigan and a necklace witch was a little owl. i put my outfit on my bed and ran into the shower letting the warmth of the water drops touch my skin as the drops got bigger. i washed my hair and my body then got out if the shower and wrapped my towel around me and speed blowdried my hair. as soon as it was dry enough i brushed my hair once again and left it out Naturally wavy. i quickly got on my outfit and applied just some mascara and a strawberry flavoured lip balm. i then sprayed on my body spray (bubblegum flavour) put my shoes on and ran down to the lounge when i heard the doorbell ring.  great timing!  "omg i think i just made a new record for a girl getting ready plus fitting in a shower hahaha." i laughed while mum came out getting the keys while we were heading out the door. "well congratulations lauren bella for getting ready in 10 minutes u deserve a gold for that! " ethan laughed While getting in the car. we both just laughed and buckled up in our seatbelts. "so where did u want me to take u again?" mum asked while pulling out of our driveway turning about to leave . "oh just to the shopping centre."  "ok haha" mum smiled while turning the car the other direction because that was the way the shops were. me and ethan were just singing along to songs that were on until we got there which was like 5 minutes later hahah. "ok thanks mum heaps we will just walk back! " i smiled while waving. "ok don't be back too late! oh and also lauren u need money! " she laughed while handing me a $20 and a $10 note. "oh right sorry mum haha thanks bye!" i waved while she did the same and driving away. "ok so where are we meeting them?" ethan asked. "umm we are meeting them at the movies well outside the movies." i said while grabbing his hand and running to the elevator. "i just texted mirry and she said not to buy anything bc they have bought already too much for the movies !" i laughed while putting my phone in my pocket..

I'm soo sorry for not updating!! this book is just getting more boring and shorter chapters every single time i update. i should delete. i might do one more update then delete. put ur thoughts down anyways. dani xx