chapter 34: oolalaa

Ethan's P.O.V

I was just playing on my phone for a bit in the small lounge room, i was just going on instagram looking at my feed. "ethaann were baking cookiesss!" lauren shouted. I put my phone in my pocket and dashed into the kitchen. I saw nobody in there. Weird. As i was walking through the door i felt a big smudge of butter being splatted on my face. How mean of them. And then lauren poured icing sugar all over my hair. How nice of her. She jake and mirranda where laughing there heads off rolling on the floor and as soon as i gave lauren a look, she ran for it. "LAUREN BELLA COME BACK HERE! U WANT A KISS?!" "um I'm good thanks!" she laughed while screaming and running around the whole house. I decided to get ice cream out of the fridge and smear it all on her face. I hid in the corner of the door, when she walks through the door she will be smeared by my amazing icecream smearing talent. Now it was me jack and mirranda hiding behind the door, waiting for lauren to come.

Lauren's P.O.V

As i ran away from ethan i stopped to see if he was behind me or anything. Nope. I must of out-run him *cheecky smirk*. Everything was silent. I was walking really slow and it was like i was in one of those killer movies. "den den, den den, den den den den den den den DENN!" i walked through the kitchen door, no one was there either? As i was walking into the kitchen a cold glug of icecream bullzied in my face. "SHRRREEEEEEEKK!" "ETHAN IMA KILL YOU!!" i screamed as he was recording me running away laughing his head off. "I LOVE U 2!!" ethan yelled while giggling. "where are you!" i shouted while hunting through all the rooms. As i walked in another room i saw.. Yeah not a very pleasant thing you'd want to see... I saw mirranda and jake full on making out. Uh ok jake has his top off... Completely normal. I can't talk i will probably be doing that with ethan anyways. Lol. Okay awkward. "ummm.." i spat out. "oh um uh" they both struggled trying push out words, while blushing. "ok well i better go then.." i smirked at mirranda while walking out of the room. When i shut the door in the room i felt arms wrapping around my waist. ethhaannn. "ethan you meany!" i giggled. Ethan put one of his fingers on my cheeck and got some of the icecream off and licked it "haha ethan!" "mmm you taste like cookies and cream, i likey can i have moree?" ethan giggled and smirked. "ethan! I'm washing this off!" i laughed while getting my phone out and taking a few selfies before washing my face. I went in the bathroom and got a washer and cleaned my face. Ethan came in and started to wash his face too. He winked at me and walked out of the bathroom. Whatevaaa. I walked out of the bathroom and walked into the big lounge where the tv was and saw all 3 of them sitting on the couch on there phones. I sat next to ethan and put my head on his shoulder, then he wrapped his arm around my waist. "lauren can i have a kiss since I'm so nice for putting icecream in your face?" ethan pouted and gave me the most cutest big puppy dog eyes but smirking . "no!" i squealed. "pwweeaasee" he pouted "fineee" i whined while pecking his lips. "morrree" ethan whined while smirking. "noo ethooo". he just grabbed my hand and went into a different room. Ethan 'fell over' and pretended he needed help. "ahh lauren help I'm hurt!" he laughed while pulling me down on the ground too. I was on top of him. "hmm i could get used to this alot eyy?" ethan laughed. "ethan!" i giggled. When ethan was about to say something i just shut him up with a kiss. I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my back. We kissed for a bit then I rolled over so he was now on top of me. We stopped to catch our breathes. "happy now?" i giggled. "nope" ethan said while smirking. He lift me up bridal style and brang me to the bed. I went on top of him again and we started kissing again. I then did a trick on ethan. I put my tongue just above his lower lip and he emmediately let me in. This was funny because i put my tongue away. "ha ha" i said smirking. ethan rolled his eyes and just put his tongue to my lips and yeah i let him in. Now our tongues were in a war and i was winning. YAY LOL. Ethan then put his arms on my waist and brang me closer to him. This was getting a little too sexual for 13 year olds but yeah yolo. My next move probably shocked him. In a good way tho because i took his top off and he seemed shocked but happy. He then took my top off and i was in a crop top and trackies. Umm okay lol well whatever. Ethans hands were on my waist and i led them down to my ass. Ok maybe that was a bit too sexual? Ah Idc. We passionately kissed for a little more and then we stopped to catch our breathes and we put our clothes back on... I mean just tops back on.. "now you happy?" i asked smirking at him, him still pinned down by me on top of him. "yep" he replied back with an even bigger smirk. "i could get used to this eyy?" i giggled while lightly punching Ethan's shoulder. "yeah i can tooo" ethan laughed while lifting me up into the lounge. "hay what were you's two up to ey?" mirranda said smirking, directly at me. "what do you think we were doing!?" i evily smirked and lauged at mirranda. We all just laughed. Ethan put me on the couch and he then sat next to me. "soo you guys wanna watch a movie? It's 10:31" i said. "yeah we can watch a movie, mum will be back from work soon and she is bringing snacks back." jake replied. "mkay cool what movie?" "HOW ABOUT A BARBIE MARATHON OMGG!" mirranda screamed. "YEESS!" I screamed aswel. "um ok" jake and ethan said. "my little sister has some barbie movies they will be in that cabinet. " jake said pointing to the cabinet. "ok lets go pick some barbie movies then!" mirranda laughed.

Ethan's P.O.V

After mirranda and lauren picked out the barbie movies we put on the first one and we just brang two mattresses in the lounge also with pillows and a few blankets. We decided to just sleep here instead of the other lounge. Wow ok i don't need to sneak in Lauren's bed then bc i already am in her bed lol. We all snuggled up with the blankets and pillows and started the movie. A little bit into the movie jakes mum came

Home, she greeted us with a hello and gave

Us the snacks. We all got that microwaved popcorn (x2) and a few packets of lollies. We just watched the movie while nibbling on our food. Lauren's head was resting on my shoulder and my arm was just around her, she looks so beautiful. As always. i love lauren. And I'm never gonna loose her again.

Hey babes. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I am home alone, and have gastro ugh >_< anyways remember to vote and comment for a new chappie! :D. Ily guys ~ dani xxx (btw i hope this book isn't getting too sexual lol)