Granzreich Interview Corner!

In a dark room, seven individuals wore masks to hide their identities as two of them carried a sack inside which they promptly set down in the middle of the room, unwrapping the sack to show a young girl inside.

They then sat her down to a chair and tied her up, placing a blindfold in her eyes.

"So?" One of them asked the others. "How do we wake her up?" He asked reaching up to adjust his glasses but remembered that he was wearing a mask, so he stopped.

"We dump a pail of water on her." A girl's voice replied. "We need explanations as to why she hasn't updated yet."

"Lilia is correct!" Another girl's voice replied. "She hasn't touched this story for ten days! This is her just desserts!"

"Desserts?!" A male's voice replied next. "Are we going to eat Sachertorte after this?"

"Calm down, Leonie.." Another replied as he turned back to the unconsious girl they sat on a chair. "We can eat Sachertorte later in snack time."

Another figure, who is significantly shorter than the rest, promptly dumped the pail of water on the girl.

"WAH!" The girl snapped straight from her previous slouching position. "That's cold- huh? Where am I? Why is it so dark?"

The last figure suddenly flicked the light switch.

The room brightened up to show the interview room as the figures removed their masks, one of the girls proceeding to take off the blindfold of the girl.

"Fraulein Author-san!" Leonhard stepped up. "We have kidnapped you from the safety of your home to ask you some questions regarding the story!"

"You haven't been updating in a while, so we had to talk to you." Lilia leaned sideways in front of Leonhard, staring at the author with calculating eyes.

"I-Is that so...?" The girl replied. "Well, I'm okay with answering questions- but.. Can you please untie me first?" She attempted to raise her tied arms, but as it was behind the chair, she couldn't move them.

"Mm. That's reasonable." Ellie went to untie the girl's hand to which the latter nodded gratefully.

▪ ▪ ▪

"Okay." Lilia nodded at the others, to which they nodded back. "Why haven't you updated yet? It's been a while and it's only one chapter about my brothers pain-mmh.." She started but was cut off by the girl as she suddenly stood up and covered Lilia's hand.

"Ah.." The girl rubbed her nape sheepishly, sitting back down on her chair and placing her hands on her lap. "Actually, the first day of school is nearing and in order to keep my grades up, I wasn't allowed to watch anime and all other related stuff to it for the school year.. so the past week was dedicated to watching anime..."

"Wait!" Bruno gripped the girl's shoulders and started to shake her. "Does that mean the story is going on hiatus?!"

"No, no! I could never do that!" The girl waved her hands sideways. "I'm still allowed to write stories, don't worry.."

The royals' shoulders all slumped with relief.

Heine approached the door and held it open, staring back at the royals. "All of my questions have been answered so I must now excuse myself. I still need to make the worksheets for your highnesses." He then walked out, shutting the door silently.

"So?" Leonhard asked. "What are you going to offer as an apology? We are not going to accept the chapter alone, you know?"

"Leonhard!" Bruno chided then turned back to the girl. "It's alright if you post just the chapter, you don't need to force yourself."

"Ah! It's alright!" The girl replied. "Along with the next episode, I plan to release a new book along with it!"

"EHHH!?" The royals burst out.

"A new book?" Bruno asked worriedly. "Are you going to be alright?"

"Yup!" The girl nodded. "It's fine." She assured.

"The book I shall be releasing is a 'My next life as a Villainess!' Fanfic, titled 'Reincarnated ■ NighT'! It is a canon divergence story and would need the reader's knowledge of the final episodes of the anime as it carries heavy anime spoilers. Along with it, I shall also update the other published story of mine, 'Field Trip to Weisburg Palace!' which is a crossover between The Royal Tutor and Assassination Classroom. I will be able to publish chapters of the three stories by the first week of September, so expect it!" The girl smiled widely.

"New stories..." Kai smiled lightly.

"So then, next episode!" Bruno announced. "Princes, Take up the Brush!"

"Ahh! I don't know how to take up the brush!" Leonhard burst out.

Extra:

"Hooray for 1k reads!"

*party poppers popping