Episode 13: How the siblings like their drinks

Knock knock

Lilia opened the door, finding her brother Leonhard outside.

"Oh, Leo." She sighed, relaxing slightly. "What brings you here?"

"N-Nothing." He stutters, averting his eyes with a huff.

'Ever in denial...' Lilia sweatdrops.

"So, why did you come here for no reason?" Lilia tilts her head, intent with getting an answer from her elder brother.

"I-It's just...Grandmother invited us for a tea party later...she requested me to tell you guys..."

Lilia nodded in understanding. "Okay, tell her that I'll be down in a minute."

Leonhard nodded. "Okay." And walked away.

After powdering her face to look presentable, Lilia emerged from her room just in time to catch Bruno walking by.

"Ah, Brunie!" Lilia called out. "Did Leonie also tell you?"

"About the tea party? Yes." Bruno replied, as he adjusted his glasses. "I was just about to head there. Are you the same way?"

"Yeah." Lilia nodded. "We should go together!"

"Yes that is a pleasant idea." Bruno nodded in agreement.

They arrived at the gazebo, being greeted by the sight of Leonhard shaking his head at a drink, then Licht running off and coming back a few minutes later with a new cup to present to his elder brother.

Lilia found the courage to clear her throat after that, announcing her's and Bruno's presence.

Scratch that, Bruno was gone, went back inside after seeing his grandmother strolling back inside the palace, Adele in tow.

"Ah, Lia!" Licht smiled sunnily. "What brings you here?"

Lilia approached her two elder brothers and sat herself down on the chair beside Leonhard, the whole time looking at her brothers in bewilderment.

"Leo told me that Grandmother invited us here...?" She answered.

"Oh! It was supposed to be a normal tea party, but one thing led to another and it was cancelled." Honestly, Lilia didn't want to question her twin about this series of events.

"Then what are you doing now?" Lilia asked.

"Lia~!" Licht whined. "Leonie wants to ban coffee!"

"So?" Lilia lifted a brow. "I won't mind, I prefer tea and sweets over that bitter thing."

"See?" Leonhard boasted. "Lilia also hates coffee!"

"Why?!" Licht screamed in emotional pain.

"It's not like I hate coffee enough to want to ban it!" Lilia backtracked. "Just that I dislike the taste! I still respect coffee lovers, though!"

At his sister's words, Licht brightened up again, happy to have someone that doesn't want to ban his favorite drink.

"Yay~! Thanks, Lia~!" He squealed.

"N-No problem..." Lilia replied.

"Hmph!" Leonhard huffed, turning away. "I'm still gonna ban coffee when I become king."

"Leonie, banning is a bit too much..." Lilia told him.

"Indeed, your highness." Heine cut in, entering the gazebo. "A fine number of Granzreich citizens favor coffee. Should you ban it when you become king, why, they'll surely riot."