Granzreich Explanation Corner!

(Curtain open)

Lilia: Hi there, readers of "The First Princess Of Granzreich"! Thank you for reading this story~

Ellie: In chapters like this, Lilia and I shall talk about characters and other terms in order for readers to be well-informed.

Lilia: Other characters may also pop from time to time. Well, now that that is settled, Welcome to Lilia's-

Ellie: And Ellie's-

Lilia and Ellie: Granzreich Explanation Corner!

Lilia: Here we shall talk about-

Ellie: Lilia Von Granzreich!

Lilia: Me?!

Ellie: Lilia is 14 years old, twin sister of Licht. She's also known as "The Sunrise of Granzreich"!

Lilia: It is mostly due to my chest-length platinum blonde hair color, which is more often than not, compared to a sunrise.

Ellie: And also her beauty which every female envies! Well, except me since I'm also her, in a sense, but with black eyes. We're also prodigy musicians specializing in piano (me) and violin (Lilia). Though we can also play other instruments.

Lilia: Our birthday is on May 20 and we are 5"4.

Licht: She has a weight of 53 kg and her cup size is B- OUCH! Why did you kick me?!

Lilia: Do not share those kind of information! Now out with you!

Licht: Aww, Lilia's such a meanie, don't you think so Ellie?

Ellie: True, there are times, but she is correct to kick you here.

Licht: Meanies!

Ellie: Well, now that that flirt is gone, we may continue.

Lilia: I normally wear my uniform, which is the picture in the last chapter.

Ellie: We also have a pet rabbit, named Hase!

Lilia: Did you know? Hase is actually rabbit in German. He has white fur, so he can always hide in my hair and he won't be noticed.

Ellie: Our character song is "Snow White Princess is...." sang by Hatsune Miku. Well, that should be all. Ending song roll in!

Lilia and Ellie: Tschüss!

(Curtain close)

(Doko ni Ita no sa?! My Princess~)

Lilia: Say! Dance with me, sou sunao ni~
           Just tell me, kimi ga ii na~

Ellie: Hire fusu koto ni wa~
           Funare na ore tachi dashi~

Leonhard: Next up! Episode 4: The First Group Lesson!

Licht: AKA The Royal Field Trip to Wienner!

Leonhard and Licht: Dance with me, Tatta Hitori~

Leonhard: Kimi wo mitsumeru hodo~

Licht: Fever Fever, na biito ga~

Leonhard and Licht: Zutto kasoku shi tsudzukeru yo~

Leonhard, Licht, Lilia and Ellie: Doko ni ita no sa!? My princess~