Part 11

Italics- Oliver's vision

Oliver

"Thea killed Sara?" Oliver asked, his voice trembling. He glanced at his sister and could tell she was mortified. "That's not possible," Laurel spoke up and her eyes glazed with water. "Lydia tell us that's not true. Please," she begged.

Lydia just stood there and blinked. "I'm showing you the death of Sara Lance," she said. There was a quick flash of black and Thea pulling the arrows, replayed. Everyone watched Sara fall down the building again and they were still left in shock.

"Lydia," Natalie called out with a faint smile, "take us back." Lydia covered her arms and stretched her mouth, letting out a scream.

Oliver reopened his eyes to a little blurred vision but focused to see he was back in Lydia's apartment. "Everyone okay?" He asked concernedly, catching Felicity who had stumbled back. There was complete silence and everyone was staring between Thea and Lydia. "I think I should take Sarah home," Oliver heard Lyla whisper to Diggle before leaving.

"Thea killed Sara?" Laurel asked. Lydia began to mumble under her breath, trying to figure out what to say, "Technically." "What does that mean?!" Laurel raised her voice but it cracked. "Merlyn gave her something and he manipulated her into doing it," she explained. "I don't think this is about me, so I'm going to leave," Natalie said, walking out the apartment.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," Thea apologized. "No... no," Laurel said, putting a hand over her head, "you didn't do it, it was all Merlyn." "It's always him," Diggle commented, crossing his arms. "I thought you weren't with Merlyn all summer," Oliver confronted.

They got quiet as Oliver watched Thea mumble over her words. "I lied," she let out. Oliver exhaled, sitting down and he cupped his face with his hands. "Did you know about this?" He asked Lydia and she made a small nod. "What about Sara? How long have you known?" Laurel asked angrily and she sniffled the tears that were streaming down her face. "I've known about a week. She's been haunting me, begging me to tell everyone," Lydia explained.

"A week? And you didn't bother telling anyone, not even me," Laurel let out, "She's my sister." "You hypocrite," Lydia said harshly and Oliver lifted his head. "Sara's been dead for a month and you still haven't told Lance. I don't even think you've told your mother." "I have reasons," Laurel whisper shouted. "So do I! Did you know... that psycho came to me the other night and asked me," Lydia dryly chuckled, "he asked me to tell the League that Oliver did it."

Oliver felt his heart sink deeply and was absolutely baffled. He stood up scoffed and Diggle held him back. "Why?" Roy asked so he wouldn't have to say something he didn't mean.

"Because everyone believes the Banshee. I'd make up a story they'll believe. Then you'd go to combat with Ra's and if you win or die, everyone's bounty would be nonexistent," she explained.

Oliver looked at Thea and could tell she was terrified. He'd do anything for his sister, but this deal was too far. Malcolm Merlyn was evil to think about all of this.

"I'll do it," he nodded. "What, no!" Laurel exclaimed, "I know Thea was manipulated into killing Sara and that this is a mess, but Oliver, you can't do that." "It's my sister we're talking about, no thought," he exhaled. "This is Ra's Al Ghul of the League of Assassins. Nyssa is a great fighter, imagine him," Felicity let out.

Oliver glanced at Lydia who had fallen into her own world. "Lydia," he said softly. "They have my mom," she whispered and she snapped out her trance, going into an infuriated mode. "They're using her as leverage, trying to get me to tell them who killed Sara." "Then it's your chance to tell them it's me," he sighed, nodding his head. "I'm going by myself," she told him.