Part 5

Italics- Lydia's voices

Lydia

"You'll teach me?" Laurel repeated, taking another sip. "Yeah." "What the hell did you put in this?" Laurel asked with a smile, "I feel..." "Loose," Lydia finished and she chuckled. Laurel looked down in her glass and her eyes went big, "Is this the same thing you used to drug your party?" "Yeah, you'll feel better after," she smiled.

Laurel covered her mouth and started to laugh and Lydia joined her. "Ugh, my face still hurts," Laurel groaned touching her face. "Then drink more," Lydia said, adding more wine and wolfsbane to her and Laurel's drink.

Lydia leaned over and turned on the speaker and it started playing music. "Let's dance," she said, pulling Laurel's arm. "Wait, what about-" "Shh, we have a lot of time," Lydia cut her off.

Lydia twirled Laurel and she turned. When she looked at Laurel she stumbled back, catching her balance on the countertop. "I guess that's enough before you start hallucinating," Lydia told her and she chuckled.

Laurel skipped to the center table and jumped on top. She ran her hands through her hair and swayed her body. "Whoo!" Lydia shouted, cheering her on.

Lydia began to dance around the living room, sipping her wine that tasted like flowers. "At least it isn't yellow wolfsbane," she commented, pressing her back on the wall.

Lydia saw Laurel crash down on the couch and they began to laugh. "Oh my god, we're crazy," Laurel said as Lydia sat next to her. "We're the sad bitches," she let out and Laurel agreed.

Lydia heard someone knock on the door and her eyes went big. "We got caught," Laurel exhaled. "I'll go get it," Lydia said, hitting her legs before getting up.

She opened the door wide enough to fit her head and she let out a laugh. "Who is it?" Laurel asked. "The Starling City Vigilante," she whisper-shouted, "Hi Oliver." "Are you drunk?" He asked concernedly. "I guess," she shortly frowned, "Come inside."

"Laurel?" Oliver asked, looking over at the couch and she pulled herself up. "Oliver," she said, eyeing Lydia and they both laughed. "Can you guys be serious?" He asked and Lydia took a deep breath.

"Nyssa's back and we told her about Sara," Oliver informed, "and then she left, so I sent Roy out to follow her." "So why are you here?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. "I called you many times," he let out, "because Felicity's still in Central City." Lydia looked out her phone and saw the many missed calls and pursed her lips, "A roar is more effective."

"What am I supposed to do?" She asked, still confused. "Find out why Nyssa is here." Lydia rolled her eyes and grabbed his shoulder, pushing him. "Goodbye," she said, closing the door.

Lydia turned her head back to Laurel who was staring. "He just wanted an excuse to show up," she pointed out. "I know," Lydia nodded, sitting down. "Do you have feelings for..." Laurel trailed off. "No, I don't," she said firmly. Lydia saw Laurel roll her eyes in disbelief, "What?!" "Nothing."

"I need to tell you something," Lydia spoke monotonously that drew Laurel's attention. "What?" She asked. "Malcolm Merlyn is alive."

——————

Lydia and Laurel entered the hideout extremely sober. "Did you get anything?" Lydia heard Diggle ask. "I met Nyssa in a League safe house and she said Sara was here because there were rumors that Malcolm Merlyn was still alive," Oliver explained, noticing the two walk-in.