❝ my lady ❞ - F. KENJI

❝ my lady ❞ by exo

she's my lady
in your dazzling lips
i'm a slave for it
i'm running into your heart

Enjoy Reading!

--------------

"Oh?" Futakuchi managed to sound out mid-yawn as he saw a familiar figure not from afar walking out of the convenience store as they were on their way to school for their very early morning practice. His friend, Aone, seemed to have noticed the person, too, so they stopped their steps, waiting for the staggering girl who barely had her eyes open, a seemingly weightless plastic bag hanging loosely on her fingers, one strap of her backpack slipped off of her shoulder.

Futakuchi stifled a laugh at how you looked like some newborn sheep trying to walk for the first time. It was a sight─Date Tech's most helpful, well-disciplined, model student looking like a drunken woman. Aone looked─or glared─at him, knowing he was about to burst out laughing. He shifted his gaze to you, and the captain immediately knew what he meant.

"Alright, fine," Futakuchi sighed in defeat, "let's help her."

The two headed towards you, and Aone was right beside you the moment you almost fall to your side, supporting you. You muffled some incoherent words onto Aone's stomach, leaning closer, close to drifting off to sleep at the warmth, though hands placed on your shoulders pulled you away from Aone to force you to stand up and swiftly spun you around to face them.

"Wow, it's really you, [YL/N]," Futakuchi said, surprised as he slowly lowered himself to your eye level. Seeing you, their classmate, up close, be almost burst out laughing yet again as your eyes looked like puckered up lips, similar to a comical number three, "what're you doing so early?"

"Futakuchi-san...?" you mumbled, recognizing the familiar voice, squinting your nearly closed eyes to see clearly if it was him, "ah, good morning."

Your head leaned backwards, landing on Aone's stomach once again, "ah, this must be Aone-san...? Good morning..." you yawned out. You couldn't see it but Aone nodded as a response.

"Hey, hey! Snap out of it, little sheep!" Futakuchi shamelessly shook you to wake you up but Aone immediately stopped him from doing so, "what? She's going to sleep standing up! Why are you even here so early in the morning?" he asked once more.

"I... binge-watched a drama series. I didn't realize it was already morning when I finished," you murmured, pausing to yawn once again, "I couldn't stay home or I might fall asleep and miss class so..."

"Pfft─" he flicked your forehead, smirking at you as you head kept falling as if you didn't know how to balance it. He said nothing more as he stood up straight, taking the plastic bag─which contained a few packets of gummy─and puts an arm around your shoulder to support you, Aone on the other side in case the captain decided to playfully shove you at your current state.

The two guided you as the three of you walked together to school with you holding onto the hems of their blazers.

"Where're you going to pass time, [YL/N]? There's still two hours before class starts," Futakuchi looked over at you, watching as you struggled to stay awake, your eyes closing then opening widely.

"Probably at the nurse's office. I don't think the classrooms are open yet..." you sighed softly, rubbing your eyes with your hands, then slapping both your cheeks lightly. You really needed to sleep, the cool, morning breeze made you want to sleep on the spot.

"Just sleep at the gym so I can wake you up easily and we can go to class together," he proposed, he glanced at you before returning his attention to the way.