❝ when you love someone ❞ - A. KEIJI

❝ when you love someone ❞ by day6

you're so pretty when you smile
so every time you lose that smile
even if i have to give my all
i want to give it back to you

Enjoy reading!

---------------

"Akaashi-san?" Your head then appeared from the gym's doorway as you peeked, looking for the boy in the foom filled with Fukurodani's volleyball team who each gave you greetings, though Bokuto was the one who approached you.

"Ooh, Akaashi's girlfriend is here today! Long time no see!" You bowed politely at your senior and tried to hide a small blush on your cheeks when you did, "He's already changing so you can wait for him in the club room!"

"Thank you, Bokuto-senpai." Bowing once again towards him and the other members, you walked to the club room to see that the lights weren't turned on. You thought of leaving to the gym as it seemed like there wasn't anyone there, but you softly knocked on the door, "Akaashi-san?"

You earned no response so you knocked again, this time slightly louder, but made you stop when the door wasn't fully closed as it opened slightly when your knuckles made contact with it. You then pushed it open further, and with the help of the moonlight, it shone perfectly on the sleeping figure of your boyfriend who was on the corner of the room with his knees to his chest, not yet changing his clothes.

You entered the room quietly then crouched down beside him, allowing the soft moonlight illuminate on Akaashi's sleeping face that seemed to have brought peace within you. You fished out your phone from your pocket and took a picture of him, omitting a loud snap sound. You made a mental note to make it as your new lockscreen when you saw his eyes fluttered open slowly, groggily looking at you.

"[YF/N]..?" You smiled softly at him, placing your phone down at the seat nearby before giving him your full attention. He rubbed his eyes as he outstretched his legs out, "Were you waiting long? I'm sorry, I dozed off."

You smile dropped when you saw how tired he was from his eyes, concern bubbled inside of you soon enough. Akaashi immediately noticed this so he cupped a hand to your cheek, adjusting himself to a comfortable position, "What's wrong, [YF/N]?"

"You look so exhausted, Akaashi-san." You mumbled, "Please tell me you've been getting enough rest."

"Not really..." He admitted, sighing softly, "I do get enough food and sleep but I still feel so tired." He looked into your eyes before letting his head fall onto your shoulder. He inhaled your sweet scent that he loved so much before he spoke again, "I missed you."

"I'm sorry, Akaashi-san." It was your turn to sigh, feeling the guilt in your stomach and your heart gradually breaking as you realized that it was your own fault.

You were a part of the student council in Fukurodani Academy and there were always a preparation for the upcoming school festival. You went to school earlier and went home later than before, and your lunch breaks were filled with preparations, too, so for a month, you weren't able to even see your boyfriend, and only communicated through text or call that would be always cut short.

"No more preparations starting tomorrow then, right?" He asked quietly and you gave a soft "yes" as you ran your fingers through his messy yet soft black hair, "Can I come over your apartment today..?"