❝ swimming fool ❞ pt. 1 - I. HAJIME

❝ swimming fool ❞ by seventeen

i want to not think of you sometimes
i think i'm gonna go crazy when i think of you

Enjoy reading!

---------------

He couldn't count how many times has he made eye contact with you but immediately broke it off once his beating heart sped up.

He couldn't count how many times he felt his cheeks warm up whenever you flashed a shy smile towards his direction.

It has been almost an hour, while he was on his second serving of ramen, you were still on your first, it was almost untouched. Your eyes would wander around, land on him, then scroll through your phone. It seemed that you were waiting for someone.

He didn't plan on ordering for seconds, but with you being all alone in the corner of the room, he had to. He was keeping an eye on you in case someone weird approaches you. He glared hard at any men who tried to talk to you, sit with you, or even go near you. He made sure that they were being watched and told to back the fuck off through his harsh gaze. Thankfully Oikawa, his companion, wasn't complaining, but he seemed to have caught on, though.

He sees your eyes sparkled when the door to the shop opened, setting your cellphone aside to greet the newcomer with a delighted beam. He shifted his gaze curiously to the door as he was slurping away with the noodles but almost choked when it revealed someone he least expected.

"Ah. What a coincidence." A flat tone greeted. Both the Seijoh students' eyes twitched in annoyance for the one who had greeted them was none other than Ushijima Wakatoshi.

"Iwa-chan, I feel like I lost my appetite~" Oikawa whined in annoyance, "Same here." Iwaizumi followed.

Noticing the tension, you were quick to move away from your seat to get between their line of sight of Wakatoshi.

"W-Wakatoshi-kun, let's go and eat! I've been waiting for a while..." You gave a cute pout. Iwaizumi could feel his cheeks burning up at the sight. You eyes would nervously shift from Ushijima to Iwaizumi, cheeks colored with a light blush.

"I'm sorry. The coach gave us extra practice." Ushijima faced you as he responds before he looked at the two boys who glared at him, then he shifted his eyes on you.

"L-let's go there.." You tugged on the sleeves of his jacket as he lets you drag him to where you were seated a while ago.

"Why did you order already, [YF/N]?"

"Th-the owner asked for what I would like a-and I felt nervous being on the spot s-so..."

"It seems your beauty has her beast already, Iwa-chan~" Iwaizumi harshly stepped on Oikawa's foot from under the table, making him wince, "Zip it, Shittykawa."

"I was just pointing out! I noticed you've been looking at her the moment she walked in!" Oikawa said, glancing over to your way where you were chatting with Shiratorizawa's ace, "I can't blame you, she is really cute! She's also been smiling at my way, too~"

"Ha?" Iwaizumi glared at his friend, face distorting to an obvious look of spite. "I-I'm just joking, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa was quick to retract his smug look into an apologetic one.

"Well, not like I have a shot with her. She has a boyfriend already," The word 'boyfriend' was emphasized and told in disgust as he finishes the last serving of his ramen and gulping down the glass of water. Seeing that Oikawa was also finished, he stood up, leaving the money on the table, "Let's go."