40

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh out in relief as I take my shoes off, Yoongi closing the front door behind me. He doesn't say anything when he walks past me but he suddenly stops short, his tail going rigid and his ears going straight up and puffed out slightly. I hear him sniff slightly, slowly turning around me. I freeze when I see fear in his eyes.

"Yoongi-"

"-what is that smell?" Yoongi mutters out and comes closer to me, sniffing my hair and my clothes. "Who did you bump into?" Yoongi stands in front of me, his arms gripping my shoulders.

"How did you know I bumped into someone?" I quickly shut my mouth as Yoongi narrows his eyes at me.

"Who was it? What did they look like? Did they do anything to you?"

"Yoongi, whats going on-"

"-did they say anything? Where did you bump into them?"

"Hey, calm down." I grab Yoongi's hands from my shoulder and hold them in mine, rubbing my thumb on the back of his hand. "I bumped into someone outside my building. They were wearing all black and I couldn't see their face since they were wearing a hoodie. They didn't say anything. Just kept on walking."

"Do you think they were a man or a woman?"

"A man I think. Yoongi, You're worrying me." I let the frantic panther go and he runs off, shutting off any windows and locking any doors.

He's acting like I did when I found Buba dead...

"Fuck."

How did he find out?

How did he know?

"Shit, shit, shit."

You tell anyone and that little cat freak boyfriend of yours is next.

The words ring around my head, almost deafening me.

The note! Where is that damn thing!?

I couldn't find it all. Did Yoongi find it?

Is that how he found out whats going on?

"Can you please go take a shower. I can't stand that rotten smell on you." Yoongi scrunched up his nose and I nod, running upstairs to my bedroom to take a shower. As soon as I got out, I finally realised that all my cctv gone.

What the?

I head to Yoongi's room and open up the door to see all my monitors resting on his desk, some of his music equipment shoved to the side or sitting on the floor. Fear washes over me me when I see a figure walk past one of the cameras before disappearing.